Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

alot has changed.

m05tw4nt3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV WAGON
Let's not start this, why does every single thread on this site end like this.
Anyway I traded the old girl in today and bought a Ford ranger xlt 3.0 turbo diesel.

jaffassv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Let's not start this, why does every single thread on this site end like this.
Anyway I traded the old girl in today and bought a Ford ranger xlt 3.0 turbo diesel.

Traded in SSV Wagon for a Ford Ranger?

jaffassv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
I wouldn't mind one but certainly not giving up my SSV for one.
Couldn't stand driving one everyday.

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Are you going to post them up? I'd like to see them just to compare before/after power delivery.

Yeah sheets already up here http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-holden-commodore-2006/155189-late-model-sv6-tuning-8.html

Dale did my speedo recal yesterday and reflashed the tune in. It would seem that Holden did an update when I had an aircon issue (even though I asked them not to) just after I 1st had it tuned at CHE therefore it was running on the stock tune for last few months. I'd only driven it twice after the CHE tune was put in so although I felt it may of changed at the time I was not sure. The difference, particulary from 2000-4000 RPM is very noticable and then from 4000 up it feels excellent. Anyway did another Dyno Run in 2nd yesterday...would of liked a 4th gear run as that is more 1:1 ratio but 169.9RWKW is OK. Will try and get some torque data on the same run to post up as well. Sorry but it's a pic of the sheet. Oh based on the speed this is at about 6000RPM so not quite peak but looks like it was leveling out anyway.

Attachments

• Dyno 002.jpg
    Dyno 002.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 157

EnFoRcEr_001

Deano
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 A5
Pretty good gain there.

Reckon you're dreaming if you think you got that much gain from an SV6!

Dont expect CSP to say anything further in this thread, as the dyno results speak for themselves. LOL