Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Alpine Imprint Processor (as new, in box)

revhead2011

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S II
ITEM: Alpine Imprint Processor (KTX-H100 and PXA-H100) in box, includes everything that you need. All instruction manuals, CD, tuning Microphone, processor unit, all cables and wiring. it’s as new in its original box all ready to go.

CONDITION: as new/used

PRICE: Negotiable $150

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me and I will send you my email and mobile number

OTHER INFO: the item is pretty much new. I installed it in my car with the intension of using it, however I never got around to tuning it and I’m now selling my sound system because I’m selling the car. It has been installed (wires plugged into the back of my head unit, that it) but is still brand new and in complete working condition.

It is very easy to install, hardest part is just splicing into your power and ground wires coming from the back of your head unit and even that is simple. Also very easy to tune. When I connected it to my car before I called it a night I thought I would check out the pc software to see how to tune it. You just connect the USB connector and you’re off. Very simple on screen instruction, very detailed pictures in the program for placing the Mic in your car.

Pretty much what it does is calculate and maximise your sound systems quality by measuring sound level in the different locations in your car via the Mic when you tune it. Lifts your sound stage and adds time correction so the speakers and sub sound waves hit your ears at the same time which is a fantastic feature!

This can be installed and tuned by a complete audio novice and you will get great results. If you do have some audio knowledge then you will be able to delve deeper into the tuning process to get fantastic results. Works with any sound system (sub/no sub, amp/no amp, aftermarket speakers/OEM speaker etc.) only requirement is that your Alpine Head unit supports the "Imprint Processor"

Any other questions, or pictures you might want to see comment or PM me :) thank you.

PICTURES: If Possible

Last edited:

pr1m3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec SI / 69' Fastback
Will it only work with an Alpine head unit?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2