Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Amazed Holden dealership did something for free

grafxworld

KLRBASS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT GTR EXEC S1 - SOLD off
You dont expect them to do things for free but when they do its nice.
it also good for business not to rake you thru the coals every time you go to them for service.

troyjm310

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Sportwagon SV6 Z Series
yeh im very happy at the customer service i received and my mates got from penrith holden dealer in sydney

i had 2 remotes 2 keys and screws to get programmed and cut

they charged me $40 for doing both :)

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
I haven't had any dealings with a holden dealership (except buying the clip for the compartment door in dash) but the mechanic I go to is awesome. Whenever something goes wrong or there's a noise I take it to them and they check it out right then and there. Every single time I've offered to pay them for their time, and every single time they've said don't worry about it.. even when I try to force money on them. But I give them a little extra when they actually fix whatever problems I have.

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
I guess service varies from dealer to dealer.

muso

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA xr6 turbo Heinrich tuned to 300 rwkw's
I live near Southgate Holden and have always found them to be very good, a couple of years ago a nice mechanic and I were chatting and he gave me a bag with a few VX steering wheel sound system control buttons and showed me how easy it is to fit them, we were chatting about things other than cars, as it turned out we were both people who have dabbled into boxing, but anyway I think they are very good.:)