Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
The truth is coming out, slowly, but is coming out.

Lets see this chap explanation about the riots.

https://www.facebook.com/769924816419024/posts/3012558322155651/

Screenshot-20200612-134055-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
This says about everything, black-lives matter..

Interesting how these videos come out without a lead in. The only thing is shown is when the copper has to take action. Not defending the police either, they have their fair share of scumbags.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Interesting how these videos come out without a lead in. The only thing is shown is when the copper has to take action. Not defending the police either, they have their fair share of scumbags.
It was said the cop was going to someones aid before he was attacked, I'm personally sick of the bios bs, the news is hunting and digging up and reporting on everything to do with colored people, same here down-under they promoting the indigenous who are African as well if you look how they arrived in Australia (country) all those years ago and started their own colony, AFL is promoting them and nothing about anyone much else is mentioned its like they are near extinct or something we are all one and we all matter, time they startlooking forward for once and put the past in the past we not out to get them, this all started from someone breaking the law, the news shows the brother talking up George and how 20 dollars is not worth a life but he doesn't say how George was behind a wheel on drugs and that he had what Americans call a baggy on him, drugs which the officer picked up and placed in his pocket before moving him across the street. Then his 30 years in and out of jail, I'm not saying he deserved to die what I'm saying is you make your own bed so what comes after that is on you, he had plenty of chances to change his life and I would say lucky he didn't die of drug over dose throughout his 30+ years addiction or killed while in prison.
I don't understand why they needed so many cops to turn up over one man maybe a slow day, like I said if only he didn't fight back and just got in the car peacefully he be still alive today, you cant put all the blame on the officers.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I don't understand why they needed so many cops to turn up over one man maybe a slow day, like I said if only he didn't fight back and just got in the car peacefully he be still alive today, you cant put all the blame on the officers.

Maybe you need to see things properly. He WAS originally in the cop car, he got beat up in the cop car, then he was put on the ground and restrained for 8 minutes and 46 seconds AND WAS NOT FIGHTING BACK, no, he was pleading for his life.

You've had plenty of opportunities to get a job and yet still on a government wage. How about you turn your life around?

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Maybe you need to see things properly. He WAS originally in the cop car, he got beat up in the cop car, then he was put on the ground and restrained for 8 minutes and 46 seconds AND WAS NOT FIGHTING BACK, no, he was pleading for his life.

You've had plenty of opportunities to get a job and yet still on a government wage. How about you turn your life around?

Where the footage? What I seen he was kicking trying to avoid been locked in the car hence they put him on the ground, doesn't change the fact he put himself in this mess, they say he had corona virus too, maybe with the drugs and corona sent him loopy. In the end the real info will come out after the court case, they wont hinder the court case against the officers involved, long as they get their chance to explain and that everything put on the table plus the proper protocol which they been trained to do, lets hope they get a fair hearing after all we want law and order not riots and looting and cops too scared to intervene in case of been sent to jail for doing their job.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Play the ball not the man ...

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
There is a 2nd video where the cops are beating someone in the police vehicle. The autopsy confirmed the beating.

It's clear you only want to acknowledge the facts that suit your point of view.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride