Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
A bit of thinners and it will buff out ..... it could probably use a polish anyway ...

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It's not the graffiti that bothers me.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
There is a 2nd video where the cops are beating someone in the police vehicle. The autopsy confirmed the beating.

It's clear you only want to acknowledge the facts that suit your point of view.
And you have yours,
Please show me the video of this bashing? I can only see the officer trying to restraint him in the car, Unless you have x-ray vision then I wait for facts, a pair of cop legs below the door is not a bashing that's your theory, or I see is a struggle that's when the cops dragged him out the other door onto the ground. Not saying the cop who shot 3 people one dead was not at fault, of cause he should of taking his knee off him, I don't know why the officers didn't say get off maybe because they where out ranked. In the end it will be all revealed in court no need for the looting and riots to peoples property that had nothing to do with it.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
The Neo Nazi.... White supremacist, Herr Idiot Trump just said "Choke Holds" are OK, Like WTF!!!
(Give it 24/48hrs and Herr Trump will say that's fake News...)

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
This thread should be renamed American Demonstrations, without the teargas, beatings and rubber bullets they are mostly just demonstrations. Forgot to add military using Reaper UAV's over demonstrations for who knows what.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I was under the impression they haven't found the counterfeit bill - meaning he didn't put himself in any mess.
So under the influence of drugs behind a wheel and a bag of drugs don't count, everyone said he tried to pay with a 20 dollar dodgy bill even his brother, still he stole the pack of cigarettes, shop owners don't ring the police for nothing.
The shop owners tried to approach him but failed that's when they called the cops, if the bill went missing well so what the facts still remain he was of his head on drugs behind the wheel and found with drugs on him. Again he didn't deserve to die but it is what it is and we cant undo what happen so let the jury and the court see the event and decide what shell happen to the cop, I don't see why the other 3 are on charges it wasn't their knee, I suppose they had to as the minority of protesters wanted it, seems the minority all ways win.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
With all these dodgy stuff that keep croping out, I would not be surprised the whole shît was staged and he is alive (sarcasm).

I rather wait and see, eventually, the truth will come out. My missus told me this morning, that some AntiFa clowns are coming to our town.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
d2dfda4e-edcb-4a09-b13a-87c7d608cc82.jpg

Screenshot-20200613-162532-Email.jpg

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Keep winding them up Droll, the more you come up with your flaky theories the more you muddy the water, standard practice for you rightwing conspiracy mobs.

The one in the middle has something wrapped around his face, which indicates virus time. They don't have tinfoil hats so probably aliens mind control was telling them not to wear masks because their leader doesn't? That's Amerrycarn leader not the aliens leader. Although Trump does have alien traits, I wonder does he have tinfoil under his blond wig? I'd recon so.
Antifa clowns? Maybe aliens told them too, they are working everybody against them selves. Hang on, that's Trumps tactics, maybe he doesn't have tinfoil under his toupee.
https://mashable.com/2017/03/07/quiff-co-toupee-for-baldness/
I think this mob is sponsoring Trump