Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
If you don't want to be killed or shot by a cop don't commit a crime, stop blaming the cops and start taking responsibilities for yourself, Don't forget what George did back in 2005 which got him 5 years in prison, just think the mentally stress and trauma he put on a mother to be with a gun at her unborn child while his mob robbed her home, I don't feel sorry for a criminal who continues to go down that road.

Lets all not forget the black cop shooting a white women dead who phoned for help.
Their are plenty of black cops in the police force and other races, its time they stop blaming others for been black and do something with their lives we cant change their attitude only they can that goes for all.
These protest are organized by hate groups to divide the nation its not uniting anyone just bringing out more violence and opportunist to loot the place.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Antifa-blm.jpg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
More footage from the latest shooting.

Black Lives Matter: Footage of Rayshard Brooks shooting released

I don't think the officers life was in danger when he shot the suspect who was trying to run away.

Could not see the 1st video, some about not able to play on my Geo Location. Saw the ones bellow which are the same ones that I saw. Does not tell the entire story, just part of it. Looks like individual resisted arrest and took off running with the Taser Gun. Then, point at the officer and I can hear some clacking sounds (apparently fired to the cops), about the same time, the gun shots. All went hell in a handbasket when he resisted the arrest.

If the individual did nothing wrong, why resisting the arrest in the 1st place?

As you see, used the word individual, why calling it by his race if we are all equals?

Anway... in my town/suburb last night, nothing happen, all calm. Nobody was on the streets with guns guarding stores.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
The missing footage, let see how long will stay in youtube before it get deleted/blocked. Apparently, this guy was wasted drunk and passed out at the drive through queue. Everything was routine, all calm at about 3:22 on the video, when he was about to get handcuffed, all hell break loose. The arrest was based on drunk driving. You can see the Cop's Body cams footage and the Dashboard cam. Someone put the video togheter, kind of like the TV show COPS.

Question, the individual is a let go or arrest?

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Ok, where is such briefing?
Windup right? You must be the only person who didn't see it.
You can defend the lying, cheating and morally bankrupt orange man all you like but you can't deny he is a lying, cheating, morally bankrupt mega manic psychopath. Nobody does, they just say he's looking after us giving the rich tax cuts so we can put up with all the other stuff.
Lookout when he gets kicked out, he will be in court then jail for the rest of his miserable life for his crimes.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I am not defending. Just asking for evidence and by US Laws, everybody is innocent until proven guilty. Mate, calm down, you are in a very angry mood.

I hear the "Break to the Rich" call all the time. What is "The Rich", where the line is drawn?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
I am not defending. Just asking for evidence and by US Laws, everybody is innocent until proven guilty. Mate, calm down, you are in a very angry mood.
I hear the "Break to the Rich" call all the time. What is "The Rich", where the line is drawn?
Not angry, just get sick of the obfuscation and lies from Trump muddying the waters, you and the rest of his disciples are following his lead with all the conspiracy theory bullshit which is to take away attention from all Trumps balls ups.