Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
100%, imagine 151 different sitting members of no actual party all trying to decide on legislation etc? Nothing would ever get passed

We don't need more laws. We cant keep up with the ones we have now. And we definitely don't need a bunch of greasy dishonest unethical and corrupt politicians lording over us.

About 20 years ago Kerry Packer spoke on laws and politics but this forum reckons it knows better than him.

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I agree about corrupt politicians, but then if you had politicians that actually represented the people (who get voted in/out because of their record in parliament) instead of just following a party line we might end up with less red tape and stupid laws. Politicians that actually represent the people/constituents that voted them in, what a novel idea.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
From AZ - it's a load of crap. Theriots are a group of paid anarchists to bring the media reports for the world.

You are talking .00001% of the population. All media hype to burn down and close private businesses.

Just a load of crap. But we have our guns loaded for the suckers if they try our neighborhood.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
From AZ - it's a load of crap. Theriots are a group of paid anarchists to bring the media reports for the world.

You are talking .00001% of the population. All media hype to burn down and close private businesses.

Just a load of crap. But we have our guns loaded for the suckers if they try our neighborhood.

He's alive !!!

Hope all is going well for you.

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I am indeed alive and loving life

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I agree about corrupt politicians, but then if you had politicians that actually represented the people (who get voted in/out because of their record in parliament) instead of just following a party line we might end up with less red tape and stupid laws. Politicians that actually represent the people/constituents that voted them in, what a novel idea.

How about that ass hat Todd Muller in NZ , he will be a lamb to the slaughter ,I'm by no means a National supporter but I had hoped that he might have made a difference , but no .

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
IMG-20200627-WA0001.jpg

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
Wow I’m white and I’m proud of that as I have no way of changing my background whether I like it or not, so now if I’m a proud white male that my definition according to Wikipedia makes me a racist? Ok then goooooo Wikipedia