Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Amp & Sub combo on a budget

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
2 n/a vl's 1 twin turbo vl vn ss vy sv8
Yeah we are trying to sell the VR atm so the system will be coming out. there are some smaller boxes that you can get from fusion that will accomodate what your after. just go talk to the guys that sell the fusion stuff like at repco and see what they say.

But if it doesn't sell we'll take some pictures of the set up in the VR. I've put the sub box facing up. sounds a bit better then normal. The misses actually got a proper fusion box sent from fusion Australia for this systen because the normal sub boxes you can buy just have a plastic sticker with fusion on it so she got a box wit fusion embroided on it instead

marcdon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Evec 05
Give me a week or two and I will have LOTS of photos of the install and components. I've got full powerplant selection mate. splits front, 2-ways rear, 1200w 4ch, 12 in sub, 1000w mono. Will post all pics and stuff on they other forum ;)

marcdon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Evec 05
I am hoping for around 135dB-140dB once it is all installed properly. I love Fusion gear. awesome bang for your buck product

Nackerz

Rollin
Reaction score
Members Ride
2 n/a vl's 1 twin turbo vl vn ss vy sv8

marcdon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Evec 05
well mine cost around $1200 around $2500RRP so I did pretty well. dynamat and all the components are going in next week so will fill ya in on how it goes

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
might just jump in here real quick, holden boy - tomorrow i'm picking up my sub setup (2x 12" JBLs) and I'm wondering what kind of amp would be best suited to running both of the subs? I don't really want to run 3 amps (i have a 4ch already).

Also whats the best setup for hardcore/metal, tight double kicks, booms, etc.

holdenboy

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
nathanwright, just pm me with model numbers for the subs.....saves hijacking other people threads ;)