Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Andrew's Calais

brinz96VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Calais
Fair enough, yeah mine are compressed, now have reduced articulation/ comfort.
Ye let me know how you go with the springs ill look into them as an option.

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
yeah, i took them out becuase it was way to low. It was like 28cm from the hub to guard. It was pretty bouncy. Just had a look at the springs and there are no partnumbers on them sorry. There red and i think thats petters but kmac rings a bell so idk sorry

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
That suck man! She looks like a good ride.

Mr.38L

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VT MANTA
Hey mate sorry if this has been asked before. But in your first post, what springs did she have in her on stockies? Sits at awesome height.

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
this will be for sale once fixed, it is only the torque converter in the gearbox thats broken,
i have a daily now aswell, i really want a wh 5.7, plan is to put the gearbox back in once it comes back, clean it up a bit more, drive it a while becuase i reaaly miss driving it haha and then try to sell it for my next toy :)

Last edited:

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
well a little has changed, its been 3 or more months and the gearbox is ready to go back in tommorow, the box itself has been rebuilt, and also a new 3000 stally just arrived today. Ive cleaned up the inside even more, changed a few small lights to blue led's, nothing gay just a few subtle ones, its also now on vz thunder wheels, looks much better then stockies! i will probably keep it for atleast summer, just so i can get some of the money back ive spent on it.