Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Android auto unit upgrade

CrunchGreenGuy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE/VF SV6
hey all,
ive been curious about whacking android auto into a ve series ii, but have noticed the options available are considerably lackluster.

if i were to upgrade, id prefer to keep it as factory as possible, so plug and play units would be greatly preferred over a full replacement.
that being said, ive only found 2 options that are what i supposedly want, one being from enveyous customs, but the website says i need to ship them a faceplate to modify whic feels a bit sketchy, id prefer to do things on my own, but the only other option i can find is from kayhan audio, which has poor reviews, so im not sure where to go from here, and help would be much appreciated!

edit: something like this perhaps? anyone have thoughts? this one says it comes with a free install and its located in my state so it seems like a good option
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2950674...nUZ-14j_ceRCgXc3B1h8TcwIh0sTtywUaAtmSEALw_wcB

Last edited: