Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anna Nicole Smith Dies

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
at least the babys not realy old enought to come to grips with wats happened...

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
i heard something on the radio about the last footage of her being sold for half a million....it was footage of her out cold while the ambo's tryed to revive her, i think thats pretty weird - someone actually paid that much for it, and also someone decided at the time "oh she's dieing, i should film this".

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, '23 hilux SR5, E3 senator, 85 VK LS1
When there's a small child left behind it's always sad, doesn't matter if the parent is famous or not.
Despite what she did in life, she did loose a son not so long ago too which by all reports hit very hard.
I'm with Troy on this one.

sleepwlaker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT5.0
the vultures will circle, the lives that are not publicized are still lost , lest we forget the common person.
The bible says... a rich man may not pass through the eye of a needle....
thou shall heed to the warning...
A true man , to his heart, will pass through a 3 inch pipe via 8 cylinders and nirvana shall be his domain, in name and in the flesh.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
A waisted life at such a young age regardless of what people think of her. A little off topic, but when I left work this afternoon I saw a funeral procession. There wasn't a hearse, the coffin being on the back of a big rig. (No trailer, just strapped on where the trailer hooks up.)

Anyway the coffin was tiny. Obviously a very young child. Kind of reminded me of when my 6 year old nephew died from leukemia. There have been two deaths in my family in the last 10 years and they have both been my nephews, aged 2 & 6. :rip:

Don't know if I'm trying to make a point or not, was just thinking about it. But you shouldn't wish death upon anyone. And don't take your own life for granted!

I'll shut up now! :thumbsup:

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
And onother one gone,and another one gone,another one bites the dust.I just hope her daughter does'nt live by example,time will always tell.

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
i heard something on the radio about the last footage of her being sold for half a million....it was footage of her out cold while the ambo's tryed to revive her, i think thats pretty weird - someone actually paid that much for it, and also someone decided at the time "oh she's dieing, i should film this".

Was her bodyguard... And "meh" on the death... and what Troy had to say...

Just_Ice

Reaction score
RIP Anna Nicole SMITH

Thanks for the Great Mammaries.....

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec

try digging up some old 9/11 footage, weird how much was catch on camera.... where do people take the time to capture their entire world on film. crazy.

as for the topic, i dont know who anna was and frankly, from everyones reactions, i would like to keep it that way * ignores this thread *