Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anna Nicole Smith Dies

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
re-read my second post, i was trying to make a point. obviously i wouldnt want anyone to die, that would make me as bad as the people i am pissed off at.
Troy711,surely you could have worded your disapproval a little differently,frankly I am quite disgusted by your outburst.
There was a level of severe immaturity in that post,and being a moderator,you most certainly should'nt be trotting out that horse feed.
If you think you meant well,read it again yourself,then think twice and a third time before posting misguided comments such as that.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Right you are Ken.....

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Troy711,surely you could have worded your disapproval a little differently,frankly I am quite disgusted by your outburst.
There was a level of severe immaturity in that post,and being a moderator,you most certainly should'nt be trotting out that horse feed.
If you think you meant well,read it again yourself,then think twice and a third time before posting misguided comments such as that.
dude... that comment is rich coming from you... given your reputation around here

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i heard something on the radio about the last footage of her being sold for half a million....it was footage of her out cold while the ambo's tryed to revive her, i think thats pretty weird - someone actually paid that much for it, and also someone decided at the time "oh she's dieing, i should film this".
back on the topic...

i think entertainment tonight bought the footage. i saw it on the TV at the gym today they were going on about 'exclusive, last moments only on E'. makes me sick... paying money to see someone dying and show it on TV to get ratings.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
'Worlds worst drivers', 'Worlds most amazing videos', ummmm the 9-11 footage just to name a few of the examples of video footage exploitation. Doesn't change how one feels though.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
back on the topic...

i think entertainment tonight bought the footage. i saw it on the TV at the gym today they were going on about 'exclusive, last moments only on E'. makes me sick... paying money to see someone dying and show it on TV to get ratings.

agreed... its sad that they have to resort to showing the vid to make money..

can understand someone videoing it though... it was in america afterall and theyre super celeb crazy over there so can you imagine the reaction when they saw her...(super corny american accent) "ow my gawd, its anna nicole smith, and shes sooooo drunk, ow my gawd, shes collapsed... quick honey wheres the video camera..."

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
On the news this morning they said there were diet shakes and methadone found in her fridge. Similar combination that her son died from.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Her bodyguard apparently filmed it.