Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another case of blaming everyone else but the parents

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
Heres just another example of the buck passing that goes around when theres a tragedy
it seems they are trying to blame the Train driver & the police officer involved in this ,but there is no mention as usual about the parents taking responsibility ,I remember when this happened and cant believe they are still blaming everyone else but the parents

Like the police officer said he had no legal grounds to hold these kids

Boys 'swore at cops' before hit by train

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol @ the parents...sure if the police detained them they would be alive, but if the parents were looking after the children it wouldnt need police to detain them.

Oh well, sure Kevvy will come on TV and say sorry for that too.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
throwing rocks at trains, i feel no sorrow for them, 3 less drains on society

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I think you all of you hit the nail on the head I notice there is no mention of critism reguarding insuffiecent legistation allowing the police officer to detain them in the first place and I doubt it will get a mention either

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
it kills me to say this but i have to agree with minux on this one...
i also feel no sympathy for the kids or that feral lookign thing called their mum.
if she had put more energy into looking after/raising the kids instead of scoring or getting pissed im sure they would still be alive although im not sure if that would be a good or bad thing

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
:rant:what a crock of ****, I feel for the coppers I really do, they can't do anything right. They arrest these little ****ers- remember the stolen freddo frog anyone? and they are the most racist pricks in the world and they should be out catching 'real criminals' and they are victimising the poor aboriginal kids:blah blah:

They let a few foul mouthed little bastards off and they are not doing their job they should have detained them. I'm sure if they did detain them the **** would hit the fan and they'd be racist bastards. Seriously who the **** would want to be a cop? My respect to those that are on the job. THe parents of these kids should go lay on the train tracks themselves what kind of parent lets kids that age hang out at train stations? Probably a good thing for our society that a train did clean them up

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
"Three Aboriginal boys struck by a train would still be alive if the train station police officer who they swore at minutes earlier had detained them and located their parents, the boys' family says."

What the hell? If the cop had have detained them the parents would have screamed blue murder and racism. What's the bet the kids picked up the attitude from their (most likely) dole bludging parents. Anyone who has ever had the unfortunate experience of living near a family of feral aboriginals will know exactly what I am talking about.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
In year 10 i went to a Campeltown school and a bloke in my year was killed by a train at Minto. If you dick with trains your going to come off second best.

Uber_Flacky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 ltr Ute
Lol, i was going to mention the fredo frog thing too, if it hadn't of been an aboriginal kid then it wouldn't of hit the news, funny thing is they always cry out that we are racist etc. but they are the ones that keep bringing it up and saying we don't understand cause we aren't aboriginal either...