Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Hoon Story, - Truely Terrifying

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
lol I saw this **** on the news the other night and nearly pmsl at the copper going on about dangerous lowered cars, saying how lethal they are because the drivers go hooning over speed humps and getting airbourne. I mean come on lowered cars speeding over speed humps? Never seen this in my life its the bloody opposite they all slow down to crawling speed over speedhumps :hit:

VXdarkmagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
so funny...It's even more hilarious that the general uneducated populace will believe every word :p

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Its not funny.
Its Nausiating. To think we live in a world filled with such gullible, stupid people...

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
This should be moved to the jokes/humour section.. i seriously just **** myself laughing.

They should make a movie "Fireball Pod Filters"... michael bay could direct it.

I can seriously just imagine TT doing a story about how pod filters are causing our kids cancer and polluting out water tables.

**** me.

aZk.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
question how the hell could a pod filter become saturated with fuel ?
the biggest problem is their attitude by the sounds of it

I really dont blame them to be honest. If a cop was telling me the same rubbish they were telling these guys and the news crew I would've been on the ground in hysterics.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
And we have to share the road with these cars and their owners thinking there safe and roadworthy ??? cant stop stupid from being stupid .....

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
Its the general uneducated public that drive these **** boxes. The educate ones and real hoons have a car so squared away and clean that when a cop opens the bonnet all they see is a clean engine with a hiden or legal air filter and highly organised hiden modifications. best way to produce power is to have a clean well maintained car whihc is legal in the most part and what is illegal is hiden.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol

Stupid people should be neutered to preserve the integrity of the human race. Is that too harsh?

Um, hot engine bay....and if fuel was splashing about in there i wouldn't see the pod filter as being the freaking source of ignition. I can't believe any intelligent person could believe that pod filters magically absorb fuel from somewhere, i don't know where and explode, killing all in a mushroom cloud ball of fire.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
question how the hell could a pod filter become saturated with fuel ?

A poorly set up pod filter on a fumy engine or a block PCV can increase crank case emission back thru the fresh air intake pipe into the pod filter soaking it with oil and lots of hydro carbons ( unburnt fuel ) a good back fire thru the intake and the pod can catch fire , K&N pods on VL's or other cars that run a hot wire airflow meter are prone to fire aswell due to oil build up on the hot wire element and when the airflow meter goes into self clean mode it burns the crap off it and can set fire to the pod again , On gas converted commodore air boxes go up well when fitted with a K&N panel filter soaked in oil and a good back fire thru the intake tends to set the panel filter on fire ?????

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
We actually pay people with Tax dollars to do this ****?

Surely this money would be better spent on catching rapists, druggies, thieves and pedo's?