Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Idea For A Forum Section

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
maybe we can have a bitch section... and make charlee the moderator! haha nahh, just kidding. maybe people can post bad experiences with cars/auto traders/parts shops in there, or even just whinge about their day. just a thought... what do you all think?

H

Hayles

Oh about time theres a forum for bitching!!! I mean, we never get enough time to bitch!!! Hey fellas, u say we bitch a enough as it is, why are you gunna take any notice of what we write in here!!! hehehehehe Im just pullin ur leg fellas, and no not that leg!!!

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
ok

if you guy's want something for the forum *the new one that is) you need to let me know, ill talk to the people who needed to be spoken to, if it's fesable it will probably happen, as it stands, when we move over to the new forum, we will be losing this forum, most of the new forum will be protected so people cant steal the info, so the member's section will be going, how ever, if you want other sections, let us know,

if there is one thing i like about this forum , is darren's got it set up great,

cheers
garth

personaly, i would like to see a section for bad runs or problems they have with certain mechanics, and i would like to see a list of good mechanics' in all states put up, so we will see what happens

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
i actually had an idea for a dedicated Cruise forum section rather than just a sticky'd thread within the General Forum or Pub etc. that way people go on look in the cruise section and go wow im up for that etc.
just an idea

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
I like that idea, means that your more likley to search it out, thus keener.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I had thought of putting in a section in which people can post fotos and descriptions of things done on their cars. Could included general maintanence (eg:cleaing TB), mods(eg:Insalling a Pod), etc.
Just so that there is some visuals to added to decriptions.
Cheers

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
QUOTE (VSUTE @ Mar 23 2004, 04:45 PM) maybe we can have a bitch section... and make charlee the moderator!
I have no problem with that *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

ROFLMAO

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
I like the setup now as it is - quite easy to find stuff.
Dedicated Cruise sounds cool and general 'How to' sections sounds good too

PS Hayles I thought you read the good wife guide? Should you be making dinner or making us comfortable