Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anouther F U holden thread

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Good customer service is hard to come by these days, ESPECIALLY holden, they cant even sell a car properly....

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
LOL to be a parts interpreter these days you have to do a mechanics coarse... so yeah..

Cool story bro!

To O.P,

You bought parts from Holden, not Supercheap.

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
You bought parts from Holden, not Supercheap.

what does that mean? id think holden would be more inclined to help me for free than supercheap, i can even get someone to tell me the rght advice in there.
me: "What's the best branded wax to use mate?"
response:"Look mate, wax is a waste of money just get some good polish and your set"
me:"........?"

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
what does that mean? id think holden would be more inclined to help me for free than supercheap, i can even get someone to tell me the rght advice in there.
me: "What's the best branded wax to use mate?"
response:"Look mate, wax is a waste of money just get some good polish and your set"
me:"........?"

Holden Parts and Holden Service are two seperate companies. Spares get paid to sell the part, Service get paid to fit the part.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
cmon mate, fair shake of the sauce bottle.

by your logic, if i go into a store and see something on a shelf without a price tag which is usually worth a bit of money (which i know), i shouldnt have to pay anything for it. and i have every reason to be annoyed when i get asked to pay for it.

derp.

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
cmon mate, fair shake of the sauce bottle.

by your logic, if i go into a store and see something on a shelf without a price tag which is usually worth a bit of money (which i know), i shouldnt have to pay anything for it. and i have every reason to be annoyed when i get asked to pay for it.

derp.

Are you sure you read the right thread?
It's nothing like that lol. It's like you see something with no price and someone comes and tells you the price then you go to the checkout and it's twice as expensive.

Ignited-SV6

Sleek and Class
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
I tottally understand where you are coming from.

Sh*t customer service from a reputable company like Holden is well below standard and should be stamped out. Deffinately send Holden a kind email explaining your expirience and what your views of the company are like now.

They will forward it to the area manager who will let them know to pick up their game - it only works in their favour to deliver a positive customer expirience.

I work in Customer Care for Telstra - I know what good and bad service is like and how important it is to a big company to be in positive light.

Good luck

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
If anyone in Brisbane wants their pedals fitted. Bring me 1 can of bundy and spend 20mins talking about holdens and I'll do it for you.

arty

Reaction score
When you went back to the Dealership so they can fit it for you, he should also explain that they charge a minimum fee of...... $50

Then you would of decided if you would let them complete the job for you.

But just because you bought the part from them doesn't mean you get it fitted for free.

I blame both parties.