Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

any kill switch diagrams

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
ummm. why not just connect it to the neg - side? itll never burn out then. just dont earth the coil via the bracket. or use a solenoid to switch the heavy volts over.
(have a lol at my attemp at a drawing
relaysetup.jpg

failing that you can cut the signal wire from the dizzy to the coil and put a switch in there, car will still kick, but with no pulse, your going no where.

electric fuel pump kill switch is what i have.

or then there is ol faithful that will NEVER fail, take your rotor button out.

i'd like to see em' start it witout that :p

personally i dont like the idea of the car not cranking. if a theft doesnt hear the starter he may go looking for a switch, if it cranks but no start he will more than likely try for a bit then run. theives are chicken s..ts scum and should be burned.

Last edited:

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Why not place a kill switch on the auto trans. selector/cut-out (that's if you have an auto). East to install, conceal the switch and it will take a very determined thief a long time to figure out why the car won't start.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
seriously, the neutral sensor can be bypassed in the center console on the t-handle. if i were a "would-be-thief" that would be the first place id look if the starter didnt crank.

i dont wanna go into too much detail, but, just joining a few wires in the ignition switch would be enough to get her running unless you had a cut out installed AFTER the ignition. i.e. between dizzy and coil, between fuel pump and ignition between coil and battery +

best soultion is something that would take them a while to repair. what was the statistic? if it takes moe than 1 min to start they will move on? something like that.

having said that if they REALLY wanted your car they would just put it on a truck... i had a 32 GTR stolen from the front of my flat with an immobiliser!!!! how the .... they did that i will never know, but they target particular cars that they know. you gotta do something different to stay in front.

i hate thieves.

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
i hate theves to it was already stolen as you can start it with a stake knife lol i have almost finnished fixing every thing they stuffed and dont want it stolen again trans diff suspension lucky i got it back and they couldnt drive for ****

AUFalcon

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR6 Falcon
Just run two wires and splice them into ya neutral safety switch. when flicked the car will think it is in gear and won't let u start the car. (assume ya got a sludge box)

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
yea that sound like the easyest way as no big shot car thef will want my car just little girl that want a joy ride

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
sigh. just cut the damn negative wire to the coil and put a switch in :p

There isn't a negative wire to ur coil. Coils stop when ya earth them out. ;)

EDIT: Unless u mean the dizzy. :p

leigh 7005

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sle
so the negative on the dizzy just hook a switch between the wire and itl be all good or do i need a relay?