Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone else get there dream job...?

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Im pretty stoked with my job at tha mo.....
Im a Facilities coordinator/front office manager for a furnished apartment complex, So I get 2 apartments to live in totally free, I only pay telephone thats it! free cable TV kik arse apartment (spa, dishwasher etc and 2 undercover security car parks). The pay isnt great ($40000 gross P.A) and
Its a hard job but I dont have far to travel to and from work.

not too bad for a 21 yr old who did badly in his HSC :D

S Pack

Topped out @ 230kph
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mercedes E-Class 2007, E220 CDI Wagon
I work in the Chocolate Industry.........the girls love it.........pay is on comission though, i got 250Euros / $425 Australian dollars for 2 emails. But heaps of travelling all over Europe paid for so im not complaining.

djvsa

Reaction score
guys, my job at the moment is not my dream job but it pays well, im driving a truck, only work 3 days a week and earn 90k, i dont think there is many people doing that, so im pretty happy but always looking for something better

maryjane

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
good on you and gl in future

fnlow1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais '93
I just saw the title to this thread and thought to myself..... Pimpin' ain't ezy.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
guys, my job at the moment is not my dream job but it pays well, im driving a truck, only work 3 days a week and earn 90k, i dont think there is many people doing that, so im pretty happy but always looking for something better

90k for driving a truck 3 days a week? Can i ask 1. who you drive for and 2. what exactly is it doing?

AG Canberra

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Berlina Wagon
Being from Canberra - I must work for the Government - true - but there are worse jobs around.

Plenty of domestic travel as well as the occasional OS trip makes this job even more enjoyable. While there are bludgers in the public service (as there are in most other workplaces) the vast majority of us work hard and occasionally do some good.

djvsa

Reaction score
90k for driving a truck 3 days a week? Can i ask 1. who you drive for and 2. what exactly is it doing?

one thing u dont do in the trucking industry is tell people how much u make coz its dog eat dog, so im sorry i wont answer ur question, wether u believe that or not thats up to u, have a nice day

fnlow1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais '93

I hear the drug trafficking idustry is doing ok :p :thumbsup: :whistling ;)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
My dream job is being a professional stud in a steamy roman bathhouse about 2000 years ago full of unclothed japanese girls and nope I don't have that job :p It's just not fair is it