Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone else get there dream job...?

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
What you say isn't exactly true, the job i have at the moment is a dream job, only time i leave home is to see clients.

Well that's definitely true. Not sure how I'd go working from home. Might not have the will power and slack off!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I dont really work during the day, i do it at night. Basically my boss has given me the following rule, get the work done and he doesnt care what i do the rest of the time. Admittedly i dropped my last wage(approx 10k) for this one, but i get monthly bonuses dependant on company profit, i get great car allowance and unlimited annual leave. So considering im well over the 65k bracket its a damned sweet job, one that i wont leave any time soon.

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
be very careful what u say wanker, VERY careful

Haha, hit a nerve! What a pissa!

My jobs ok for now.. I get to drive my car everyday and get paid for it!

I work 6 days a week, 5 hours a day from 5pm til 10pm, so I got all day to do what I have to.

Also getting trained up to co-manage with my girlfriend in 12 months, then to shop is ours. I work for a privately owned pizzeria on the beach. Not cardboard pizzas, nice brick oven gourmet pizzas!

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Haha, hit a nerve! What a pissa!

My jobs ok for now.. I get to drive my car everyday and get paid for it!

I work 6 days a week, 5 hours a day from 5pm til 10pm, so I got all day to do what I have to.

Also getting trained up to co-manage with my girlfriend in 12 months, then to shop is ours. I work for a privately owned pizzeria on the beach. Not cardboard pizzas, nice brick oven gourmet pizzas!

Congrats man well done! :thumbsup: O.T how do u find working with ur partner? I only ask as my wife (to be) is my boss, I find it kewl workin with her cause i get to be with her and get paid 4 it! But everyone always says "isnt it hard working with/for your spose? im facilities coordinator and shes hotel manager so were pretty much equal....

djvsa

Reaction score
Not a matter of not believing it, i have worked in transport and logistics the last 5 years, i've never seen guys on this sort of money for 3 days work let alone for a week.

Funny you mention that..Have i seen and heard some very interesting things, there is one VERY large company in Melbourne currently being investigated for large drug haulage.

Hummm cant take a joke or truth hurts a little :rofl:

yeh...........................

djvsa

Reaction score
"Not a matter of not believing it, i have worked in transport and logistics the last 5 years, i've never seen guys on this sort of money for 3 days work let alone for a week"

forget i said anything, have a good easter everyone..........

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
I know some people say a dream job isn't real but mine is as close as it gets. I work in IT as a Computer OPS manager and I am basically a head techo/troubleshooter and will earn 75K and above from this time next year.

I get to play with all the new gadgets we have and also get fantastic training

50LTRv8@

djvsa

Reaction score
I know some people say a dream job isn't real but mine is as close as it gets. I work in IT as a Computer OPS manager and I am basically a head techo/troubleshooter and will earn 75K and above from this time next year.

I get to play with all the new gadgets we have and also get fantastic training

50LTRv8@

u guess u have got the MCSE under your belt?

BeNoS

PROUDLY ON THE PUSHY
Reaction score
Members Ride
1000hp trek pushie (on a good day)
like ppl have said there is no real dream job (job = just over broke) lol because u r still showing up for work but u can enjoy going to work for one reason or another
a dream thing for me to do would be as garth said sit at home doing **** all and getting paid heaps to do it
but as it stands i have two jobs one as an app mechenic and the other i work at maccas **** pay from both but it pays the bills and i dont mind showing up either just wish i was working today ( friday) as its a public holiday