Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anyone got one of these exhausts????

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
yes a shop that sells X force will do it for that price but you have to find a shop that is a X force distributor
no joke I no its pre fab but thats why they are cheaper then a shop that makes one from scratch
just because they are pre fab doesnt mean they arent good
and the original poster lives in a country town so his local shop wound have X force systems

If his local exhaust shop is not an X Force distributor, he can get a Lukey system or similar for the same price (mine was 250 without a rear resonator). And the lukey exhausts sound great.

GMMAD

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L GT35 4runner/VK calais
If his local exhaust shop is not an X Force distributor, he can get a Lukey system or similar for the same price (mine was 250 without a rear resonator). And the lukey exhausts sound great.

if his local shop had cheap good systems he wouldn't be on here asking if they where any good now would he:rolleyes:

lxhatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais, mitz triton
the last shop i tried locally was for my hz 308 tunner, i got a system from collectors 2 into 1, lukey muffler, 2 1/2 out to a dump behind rear wheel, got stung $350 for it, took 6hrs and within the week i had to touch up the welds to stop the leaks and that wasn't a mandrel system...

i should ring him and get a qoute on a system for the vr for interest sake....i'll do that in the next couple of days and see how these prices shape up to the ones posted here...

i know there is other people from the bush on here that would have some good storys, but no competition round here has dropped the quality of workmanship round here.....

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I Don't think you could get a 3 inch exhaust for that price in the bush anywhere. I'd buy it. Should make a nice increase in power on a 5litre

lxhatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais, mitz triton
Don't think you could get a 3 inch exhaust for that price in the bush anywhere. I'd buy it. Should make a nice increase in power on a 5litre

yeah i think i might, will still get a couple a qoutes for sihts and giggles...