Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anyone had a car stolen

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
My first car was stolen. Although he didn't get very far. Tried to drive down the easement next to my house and got the thing bogged to the axles!!! :clapping:

My old man grabbed him and my mum called the cops. Took them 45 minutes to send someone out. So here we are with this would-be car thief sitting in my front yard waiting for the cops to show up and he's pleading for us to let him go!:rofl:

leonthalion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII LS1 Wagon
My first car was stolen. Although he didn't get very far. Tried to drive down the easement next to my house and got the thing bogged to the axles!!! :clapping:

My old man grabbed him and my mum called the cops. Took them 45 minutes to send someone out. So here we are with this would-be car thief sitting in my front yard waiting for the cops to show up and he's pleading for us to let him go!:rofl:

:rofl: that is hilariouse!!! that would have made for some funny conversations whilst waiting for the cops :rofl:

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
lol, thats funny as. one of my mates (a bloody rice burner) has a full rockford fosgate setup in his r34 and we are at the goldcoast in january not 20 metres away from the car getting stuck into some red rooter when this dude just walks up to the car like he owned it, poped the boot and started undoing the sub and amp. we were like wtf?? so my mate starts walking over asking what the hell does he think he is doing, the dude turned around and just started putting it all back in the same manner. the whole time i am completely speechless at the balls of this guy, as was my mate for the most of it. by the time my mate made it to the car it was all neatly put back and the dude just walked off. totally random, but we still laugh about it to this day.

haha what a nuthead (the guy stealing stuff) i would have rearanged his face lol:whistling

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
had a car of mine stolen few years back...got it back about 6 weeks later in a mess, my hsv rims replaced with stockies, burnt rubber up the guaRDS, hole in radiator, interior really messed up and rear quarter window smashed...theif got caught and police charged him with it and a whole lot of other stuff...was a btch having to spend my money to fix it back up but i was just happy i got my car back...car never felt the same so i traded it in...

leonthalion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII LS1 Wagon
haha what a nuthead (the guy stealing stuff) i would have rearanged his face lol:whistling

i know what you mean and my mate isnt the calmest of people, but it was just the way in which he did it that was jaw dropping, calm as a hindu cow, middle of the day in a pretty packed car park like it was nothing. plus technically he didnt steal anything so we just tried to run him over when we went to leave. just picture a skyline sideways absolutelly guning it at a guy in a packed car park, dam did we get some evil looks for it but all we could do was laugh. :yeah:

Cordelia calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VY Acclaim
I have never had my car stolen however my petrol cap was broken for a while so I just had one of those plastic orange caps on it, I had my petrol syphened twice in a week and I was not happy. I have a friend who keeps reptiles and funky creatures so she got one of her wolf spiders? big asss spider anyway and put him over the petrol cap and then closed the flap only took two nights and at about 1.30 in the morning I herd screaming coming from out side, hubby ran out to see a man running down the street flapping his arms and next to my car was a petrol can! so my petrol was safe and I got a nice jerry can out of it thank you very much!

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
i know what you mean and my mate isnt the calmest of people, but it was just the way in which he did it that was jaw dropping, calm as a hindu cow, middle of the day in a pretty packed car park like it was nothing. plus technically he didnt steal anything so we just tried to run him over when we went to leave. just picture a skyline sideways absolutelly guning it at a guy in a packed car park, dam did we get some evil looks for it but all we could do was laugh. :yeah:

lol hahaha ...splat OH sorry....drive off :whistling

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Had some tool break into mums car and try and steal the cassette player with a crowbar... ****s didnt even get it out! funniest thing it was the stock cassette player from 1983 that didnt even work and was a cheap Toyota POS.... If they asked mum she wouldve given it to them......

Mum used to leave it unlocked most of the time as no one would want to steal it and if they did the thing took about 20mins to warm up (on a hot day) and sounded like a bloody tractor!

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
lol i wish i couldnt fight my way out of a paper bag, if they had tried to go me good and proper i would have been a dead man, kids or not 5 of them will do it to you. i was just lucky enough to be angry enough to actually hit someone, to be honest i kicked him and i craped my dacks as i thought they were going to smash me and my car :rip:, but i wasnt exacly going to stand idly by while they jack my car.

Good work man, good on you for standing up to them and giving them a go. I bet you felt great after they ran away like little ****ing cowards. 10/10.

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
I have never had my car stolen however my petrol cap was broken for a while so I just had one of those plastic orange caps on it, I had my petrol syphened twice in a week and I was not happy. I have a friend who keeps reptiles and funky creatures so she got one of her wolf spiders? big asss spider anyway and put him over the petrol cap and then closed the flap only took two nights and at about 1.30 in the morning I herd screaming coming from out side, hubby ran out to see a man running down the street flapping his arms and next to my car was a petrol can! so my petrol was safe and I got a nice jerry can out of it thank you very much!

haha that should be a optional feature on new cars these days