Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone recommend a panel beater?

breaker91

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Executive S1
I'm looking to get a few things painted and have had some bad experience with some below par painters recently and trying to find somewhere else. Im located in the S/E suburbs

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
NOT Europaint in Bayswater!!

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Unique Panels along hallam road, 10 second drive up the road from Hallam train stations, it's my neighbours uncle, he does some pretty good ****.

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
Marquee Motor Repairs, Corner Princes Highway and Hallam Road

Also, if the damage is not your fault, and the other insurance company has to pay....Sheen Panel Services.
Charge a fortune, and also a hire car with a fuel card. All costs are added to the insurance docket LOL

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
Unique Panels along hallam road, 10 second drive up the road from Hallam train stations, it's my neighbours uncle, he does some pretty good ****.

I have had my car repaired at Unique Panels, and I would happily recommend them. I am very fussy with my cars, so I was glad to deal with those guys. They are fussy buggers themselves, and car enthusiasts, so your car will be in good hands.

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
I have had my car repaired at Unique Panels, and I would happily recommend them. I am very fussy with my cars, so I was glad to deal with those guys. They are fussy buggers themselves, and car enthusiasts, so your car will be in good hands.

Yeah, they are really fussy lol. I haven't heard any complaints about them as of yet.

SikVP3

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VP Exec series 2
Stud Road Panels Dandenong, Top company, i work there. And pretty good on the prices as well dude.