Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone use Pandora or Stitcher

Landy

Reaction score
As per title, I looked at Stitcher so that I can listen to Sydney stations while driving interstate, but the Stitcher app say's it only supports US locations. There doesn't seem to be much info on google regarding using it in Australia. Anyone here use it?

Cheers

Danthuyer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
I primarily use pandora as I have used it since its debut on pc and I have many stations. My GF uses stitcher for some of the casts but they are very old and mostly US based podcasts but you need to have the app on your device for it to work the same as pandora

graphicgoose

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SSV Redline
I only started using Pandora because of the app on the car, but have actually found it to be half decent. It's pretty good at picking songs I like.

Landy

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the replies. I have to admin I'm a talkback tragic and as Stitcher said it did talkback, this is the reason for my looking at it. I have since bought an audio cable that will allow me to use the phone to pick up the talkback and play it in the car.

Cheers

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
I'm a Pandora fan and have been since its inception when I lived in the US. When I got back to Australia I was devastated that I couldn't use it without some sort of VPN proxy thingy.

When they finally released it here... over the moon to find my old account still active. I use Spotify or Google Music when there is a specific song I want to here but everything else is Pandora. I even forgot about my ipod in the glove box for about 6 months lol.

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I love the concept of Pandora in my car.
Just I have found the data connectivity not all that reliable around town and it pisses me off when it drops out.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I use Pandora at home all the time, I've been wanting to get a HU with it built in as I hate all the ausradio/whatever other crap radio networks.