Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone want some cash?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

broderikb

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 HSV SENATOR 5000i
wow that is one messy set up. i can tell you some things. the amps can probly be mounted on the wall where the boot locks up. the power cables can be run up the side of the car through the hole in the right side of the seat wall. the speaker wiring and the rca leads can be run the same way down the left side. and those things mounted on the roof can be relocated easily enough. the speaker, power and RCA leads can be run under the carpet and the grounding cables can be hidden behind the carpet behind the tail lights and be grounded there. hope this helps and the way i have said, you can see almost no wiring atall. worked a treat in my car

Cheers mate, do you have any pics of your boot setup?

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
it's nothing special. just the subs in the middle with the amp mounted on the boot wall. its upside down so its easier to use the dials and switches on the side.

Attachments

• Picture0053.jpg
    Picture0053.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Picture0054.jpg
    Picture0054.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 128

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
it's nothing special. just the subs in the middle with the amp mounted on the boot wall. its upside down so its easier to use the dials and switches on the side.
how do those amps go? there the one's off ebay arn't they?

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
Any takers?
I would help you but i'm way to far away, plus bundy wouldn't be that good'a idea with me, cause i would drink to much of it and would plob make more mess than there is already lol:ranting: :thumbsup:
Goodluck

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
how do those amps go? there the one's off ebay arn't they?

yep it sure is. i was running my mates 2 15 inch 1800 watts subs and they thumped heaps better on mine then on his brand name amp. i've had no probs with it watsoever and will be buying another one cause they are that good. only cost 130 with post too:p

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
If no one has helped ya out in a couple of weeks i might be heading to Brisbane to see a friend he is at Browns Plains so i will keep and eye on this thread and see what happens

broderikb

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 HSV SENATOR 5000i
If no one has helped ya out in a couple of weeks i might be heading to Brisbane to see a friend he is at Browns Plains so i will keep and eye on this thread and see what happens

Cheers mate. I took the sub out today & this is what I found........

Attachments

• DSC00172.JPG
    DSC00172.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 140

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
woah ahaha where the hell did they hide all that wiring? they must of wanted a quick install 2 have all that there b4 dam and that wat somtimes lets a nice car down wen u see ppl do that doesnt look 2 hard 2 tidy up tho is just finding a place 2 start hahaha r u keeping the amps in the original positions as b4?

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
omfg. where they high when they installed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.