Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anyone with HID's ??

P

persiandesire

mmmm by the sounds of things it seems its not a good idea to get them :S

| evaN |

mmm bass
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Altezza's with HID's
54767d1226656832-rch-13z-vt-executive-now-vx-ss-kitted-14112008522.jpg

Its not that bad But when you compare it to proper HID projectors you can see the difference in the cutoff line shape

eg. modded s2000 projectors to give it more colour
bbbbbml1.jpg

The altezza's flick up whereas the s2000 doesn't. If you were to stand on the left with the altezza's you'll still get dazzled even though its focused.

Ev0LuTioN

Unknown
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec. 2001
I've had HIDs for a while now. I've tried every possible way to make a perfect cut-off line but no chance! I did manage to get right side a lot wider but the light doesn't sit in properly in it's place inside the headlight so i changed it back. Left side lights up every sign up to 400m ahead of you, it's insane.

When I compare my HIDs for Mercedes of BMW, mine are way brighter though but they do have a perfect cutoff line which I cannot get :( ah well.

Anyone has HIDs with normal headlights? Is adjustment easier?

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
i have 8000k hid' in my vs and have been warned about them but i just angled them down, but would recomend getting H.ID'S with altezza headlights other wise it shoots off everywere like my mate's lol, but as the above psot it is imposibile to get ot to be perfect like the bmw wat not but it sure is heaps better than normal globes