Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anyone working at home online?

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
and what type of job role do you perform?

Developing, Implementing and Supporting all sorts of Biometric and Identity Solutions (mainly for Governments at the moment) all over the world.

djvsa

Reaction score
I have looked into a few places, but I don't like the idea of paying out money, espec with the amount of them that are dodgie.

I help my sister out with her website every now and then Gift Hampers Perth, Gourmet Food Baskets WA, Christmas Hampers & Mothers Day Hampers Western Australia - Swan Valley Hampers just doing the pics/editing etc, she gives me a little pay for my trouble.

I have worked from home heaps though, but mainly telemarketing.

whats the pay like and how did u get into that?

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Get into what? the tellemarketing or helping with the website?

website? :rofl: she is my sister and she is dumb as all hell when it comes to web/internet, I'm a bit IT blonde too, but learn quick.

Telemarketing from home, I know a place that will hire you right now, they will provide a mobile phone for all your calls, you need access to internet, its getting local businesses to advertise in school diaries/calanders, you get paid $30 per ad you get in.

If anyone wants the contact details let me know.

Flat_White

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Rolls Royce "Fantom"

website? :rofl: she is my sister and she is dumb as all hell when it comes to web/internet, I'm a bit IT blonde too, but learn quick.

Telemarketing from home, I know a place that will hire you right now, they will provide a mobile phone for all your calls, you need access to internet, its getting local businesses to advertise in school diaries/calanders, you get paid $30 per ad you get in.

Yeh i would be interested.. please let me know.

djvsa

Reaction score

yes i am very interested, send me a pm or [email protected]

thank u very much

feistl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II 6.3L/M6
9pm - 10pm Wash Senator. That is a fairly standard day

:D

My old company used to pay people to process data... They would come into the office on monday morning and collected a HEAP of contracts (Was for AGL). They'd take em home and get paid per contract they entered into the system.

Think the pay worked out to about $18.50an hour. Obviously the more you worked and the faster you go, the more you earned.

I had considered it honestly... except its just data processing. Not exactly exciting.

But during winter, no cold mornings... early starts. no traffic or petrol costs etc.

Just getup and start working, in your own home. no boss around....

Very good system.

Before i left the business we were looking into solutions of routing call centre calls to peoples homes using VoIP. Once the FTTN network is complete (and depending on prices) expect to see that more often. Where you have a PC/Headset at your place, and you just answer calls....

djvsa

Reaction score
:D

My old company used to pay people to process data... They would come into the office on monday morning and collected a HEAP of contracts (Was for AGL). They'd take em home and get paid per contract they entered into the system.

Think the pay worked out to about $18.50an hour. Obviously the more you worked and the faster you go, the more you earned.

I had considered it honestly... except its just data processing. Not exactly exciting.

But during winter, no cold mornings... early starts. no traffic or petrol costs etc.

Just getup and start working, in your own home. no boss around....

Very good system.

Before i left the business we were looking into solutions of routing call centre calls to peoples homes using VoIP. Once the FTTN network is complete (and depending on prices) expect to see that more often. Where you have a PC/Headset at your place, and you just answer calls....

that sounds interesting, data entry is boring sure but working from home would make up for that i think, and i like that its up to u how much u make, any idea who i would need to contact to find out more about that sort of thing? cheers