Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AP Racing 4 Piston Brakes

The Harvester

Kickback or Overtake
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Senator 215i
You need to get some new wheels to show off the brakes!

They hide them to much

Much agree with the wheels. Tuck some VY GTS 19's under the fenders m8 for sure they look hot and would fill up the arch's just right.
Awesome brakes exactly what I would pick if I had enough green stuff. I already have the VT brakes fitted front and rear with 18's to my VS so they would bolt straight on.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
banks: sorry cant help out with ur enquiry..

adamc11: did you install new copper washers all round when bolting the hoses to the calipers? i've recently done the twin pot GTS upgrade on the VS and didnt install new washers and she was weaping fluid, changed and shes all good now.. just a heads up so you dont splatter you rims and guards in brake fuild

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
Adamc11 looks tough with the big hsv brakes, did you use hsv discs with the hsv calipers or get rda/dba discs instead and what pads? are they hsv pads or different? how much roughly did it cost you?

i'm using dba rear and rda upfront(did have dba front, was a bit tight on cash when replaced them) and bendix general ct pads and noticed a firmer pedal and better braking straight away over the standard brakes, useing the standard calipers though on my ss.