Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are late model vz sv6's fitted with euro 4 cats?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
What ever the outlet of your extractors are would be the ideal size cats.

It's unusual that a cat manufacturer will give an unconditional warranty on a cat. And 2 years at that, usually cats only have a 1 year warranty.

Just checked their website, yep 1 year warranty.

xSV666x

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 vz sv6 ute 6sp manual
Oh ok thanks ill find out the exit size and go from there, and ill find out if its 1 or 2 years coz he states a number of times all cats have 2 years and in other ads he said all cats come with 1 year pretty sus lol or a typo haha image.jpg
Where u looking on eBay or? Coz that's were I was looking
Also for some reason I thought my cats had o2 sensors on them but its just the ones in between the cats and extractors and the ones after the cats none actually on my cats don't know y I thought they had them lol Im guessing no vz's have o2 sensors on there cats right? Or wrong lol

Last edited:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The factory VZ cats don't have O2 sensors in their body, there are two in the pipes just off the manifolds and the two more after the cats.

I just looked on Venom's website, states all cats have 1 year warranty.

xSV666x

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 vz sv6 ute 6sp manual
The factory VZ cats don't have O2 sensors in their body, there are two in the pipes just off the manifolds and the two more after the cats.

I just looked on Venom's website, states all cats have 1 year warranty.

Cheers mate Thought so. And Id say it would be 1yr warranty (unless HE gives 2yr as he's a ebay seller?) but its like he's trying to misleed people into thinking there getting a 2yr warranty so ill confirm with him and since he states 2yr ill hold him to that lol. And btw the "$1200" cats that where put in my car only had 1yr so yeah y would these cheap arse ones come with 2 haha unless its coz of the stainless steels, different coatings etc..