Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ask The Copper

Just_Ice

Reaction score
By the time you get through all the paperwork and stuff you only really get time for the one.... My most in one night was five but they were all involved in the same incident....

H

habbib

lol..did u arrest the all yourself? ovioulsy u had assistance but what do u do if your confronted by like a gang of 5 or more...nd u cant really call backup? good all peper spray?

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Hehe i've had a dose of capsican spray (only a little one) i was puking for hours nasty stuff that i'd rather the stun gun any day.
Needless to say the party i was at with the spray was absolutley no fun as i was crook for the rest of the night and stupid me tried it at the beginning of the night.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Before anyone asks "Hey wheres my post?" read:

All posts relating to the whole 'race' arguement have been deleted. They were off topic and ruining the integrity and readability of this thread. If someone wishes to start their own thread on that topic then fine, but keep it civil. Please keep posts on topic from now on.

Julie :)

tezron

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
hear, hear, right on Julie

Just_Ice

Reaction score
My incident involved a car chase followed by a foot chase.. He ended up in his own back garden and I was surrounded by his family members. I got hit over the head with a chair, had a rubbish bin thrown at me and was punched and kicked... I did release a can of OC on all of them and then did what we call a tactical retreat and ran out of the garden until back up arrived...

Its pretty scarey stuff and yes I was by myself as my partner was still back with the car.

helly

FUZZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SSV Ute Poison Ivy...
seabs said:
wtf? they did this to u a police man?? im guessing u were in uniform too!

what a bunch of no hopers!

You'd be suprised how many people won't even hesitate to assault a police officer. I've been kicked, punched, headbutted, bitten, attacked with a knife, hit with a baseball bat, a tyre lever, a club lock, and a cricket bat... The list goes on... GOD I LOVE OC SPRAY!!!

Most of the time these things happen in plain view of the public too, and you'd be amazed how many people just stand there and watch. Mind you they are propbably in most cases just in shock that its happening.

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
It's crazy huh, no respect these days and then people wonder why the occasional cop beats the crap out of a suspect who just ran 400 metres scaled a 6 foot fence and claims he didn't do anything wrong when he is being arrested. I say a good hiding is what they need and they should bring in 3 STRIKES and your doing 10 years.

I've spent some time inside (junvenile) and we had this kid come in he was 12 and he was inside for attacking 2 cops, 1 male + 1 female they picked him up for shoplifting and proceded to bite scratch and kick them and he was only about 3 feet tall too.

Just_Ice

Reaction score
Taser is great and less recovery time but you are kind of restricted to one person. Unless used in the closed mode.

Like Helly said, People don't care that your a copper these days and its because of do-gooders that we practically have to sit back and take it..... you know always thinking in the back of yor head "I can't do that, what if I do that and its too much, what if he makes a complaint and I am dragged over the coals".

Some people and this includes people on this website seem to think thats its a piece of piss and because of the uniform people listen and we should have more respect for people. Well I say until these people have lived a week or even a day in our shoes they can't really comment...

Favourite saying is when people say " you think your tough cause your in uniform" They seem to forget that its actually the uniform that holds us back......