Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Attn All Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Hey all, yes im back after another tough stint.

As I explained to Garth I've been popping in and out throuout my absence so really I never left. It was a case of finishing the year and moving to a new town for a new job, along with a tonne of other sh*t.

Just so everyone knows, I've also put my hand up as a long serving member. Now im settled here, im again popping in during the day and night to keep an eye on preceedings. I've been doing some work on the VL write ups so watch out for them in the near future too.

Garth made me promice never to leave again (not that I ever really did, was just busy) because you guy's just miss me too much.

(Yea right!)

Mike

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Garth,

You say you lost 2 moderators, which has opened up one position. Please explain.

Have you had a nomination yet from Jamie? He always told me he was next in line for the job hehehehe.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Sashyre said:
Have you had a nomination yet from Jamie? He always told me he was next in line for the job hehehehe.

:rofl: Your not one to stir at all are you :p hehehe

R

rattattack1313

mod job...

Welll..I am on a dissability pension, so I am nearly always home,and a bit of a whizz with comps..... and know and understand rules, having been a crew boss of a bunch of outlaw roadies in North Queensland for 20 years..( :eek: what a job!!!)(been driving for 35 years...{old fart..} and I have only ever lost 1 point, for a slightly bald rear tyre....).....have the broadband bit.....am online 7-24......laugh like hell at some of the stuff in here.... shake me head at other stuff. :hit: ...loool....but do agree, some female bits(lol) would be good .....did i say that right?????? :confused: ....loool..speaking of females, me missus is an art school teacher... :D .....so we can help anyone with graphics etc....

R

rattattack1313

mods...

(sounds like a bunch of dudes on vespas from the '60's..lol)....oh yea.. i was gunna ask..lost 2, only gaining 1??????good maths....lol....

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I'd also be happy to help out and add that feminine touch, this is a great site! I'm online just about everyday and have heaps of experience as I am admin on a couple of other sites. I won't be too cut when I don't get chosen as I can already see heaps of long time knowledgeable members with their hands in the air, I wouldn't wanna be the one choosing lol :p

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Well I suppose I will add myself...

- Actively online 4 hours a day, always checking in on JC
- Love Commodores, will always own one and enjoy learning more about them - wouldn't buy a Falcon but don't hold anything much (hehe) against them or their owners
- I like to see some sort of order but am not a Nazi
- At uni for at least 2 years
- My grammar is fine thank you very much (you know who you are :p )

I know I haven't been here that long (used to go by another name but forgot it...Garth maybe you can help me figure it out some time!) or posted with a great deal of relevance :whistling but I try, so why not 'apply'. It would be an honour, but I agree with Julie about not being upset and looking forward to one of the many dedicated members becoming a mod.
Bec :wave:

niggle

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 3.8
maybe we should vote?

like garth & darren come up with a shortlist and we vote, using the fourm polling system. nice and demicratic :yeah:

just a thought :wave:

beckrey

Banned
Reaction score
niggle said:
maybe we should vote?

like garth & darren come up with a shortlist and we vote, using the fourm polling system. nice and demicratic :yeah:

i agree with that

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
niggle said:
maybe we should vote?

I have to disagree lol, 1. Its not a democracy, its Darren and Garths site and they are ultimately held responsible for any choice made affecting jc's. 2. IMO it should be based on each individuals merits not a popularity contest.

I am sure they will make the right choice, from my time on here I have nothing but praise 4 their choice in mods, have faith lol. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.