Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aussie Cops Bad?

elemeNtz

It's my first day :3
Reaction score
Members Ride
responsibly
sounds like they wouldn't let the cop do his protocol. If you see two people in the dark around a unmoving figure you need to assume that the two people on top can potentially be hostile

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
lol, maori's make the "rasicst" call at every oportunity. help em get more government assistance here in NZ. lets hear the cops version of events before we make up our minds

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
lol, maori's make the "rasicst" call at every oportunity. help em get more government assistance here in NZ. lets hear the cops version of events before we make up our minds

Well said mate! Two sides to every story. Well, 3 sides including the media sides. You will find alot of migrant groups will use the "racist" call at some points. Look at the indian students recently, then they came out at the racial peace walk a few or two ago and admitted it was a publicity stunt. Idiots.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
ohh, don't get me wrong. the cops were heavy handed, peper spray....... however i'm sure the 2 maori's did something to provoke it. after all they have issues with authority figures.

i think maybe the cops here (NZ) are a bit soft when it comes to dealing with certain parts of the population. to much PC bullshit going on. and it because the "rascist" term is used against the cops to often. shame it won't work there over the ditch:D

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Oh yeah, i'm not dissmissing anything, the cops might have just been assholes for all we know. I wouldn't believe anything until there was an official statement made by the police or victims. But that won't happen because it's not a big story.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Well said mate! Two sides to every story. Well, 3 sides including the media sides. You will find alot of migrant groups will use the "racist" call at some points. Look at the indian students recently, then they came out at the racial peace walk a few or two ago and admitted it was a publicity stunt. Idiots.

Actually 4 sides.

Party A, Party B, the Media, and the Truth.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
I don't think the cops did anything bad, 2 maoris overtop a bleeding body lol, gots to expect the worse.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh yeah, i'm not dissmissing anything, the cops might have just been assholes for all we know. I wouldn't believe anything until there was an official statement made by the police or victims. But that won't happen because it's not a big story.

not a big story......mate, maori's getting bashed by aussie cops would be the HEAD line story on the 6pm news here in NZ it if wasn't for the school girl that got hit by a bus this morning. we take our maori bashing very seriously here in NZ:D