Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

////aussie v6 daily.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Ok, so my brother inlaw dragged me along to this Clearing auction (deceased estate) to look at some earthmoving equiptment (yawn). While he was bidding I went for a wander down the back of the shed. And I found this Verada parked down in the back corner, covered in 6 years of dust. Tracked down the owner of the property to ask how much he wanted for it, to my surprise his response was $250 if I took it with me on the day. So it cost me another $1500 for a tandem trailer as well. So I got it home, dumped all the fluids and put a new battery in it and away she went.

2002 Mitsubishi Verada AWD
3.5 ltr V6
5 speed sport shift semi auto

I spent two days with the buff and vacuum cleaning it up. It still needs new tyres and a new exhaust but overall it's in excellent condition.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 314
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 321

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Wow what a find. Just whatever you do don't call it a Magna to another Verada owner they go off.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
:eek: how many km? How come a trailer cost $1250 haha

68000km. Hasn't been driven in 5 years. I had to buy the fkn trailer. It was 4.5hrs away from civilization. CBF'd driving 9hrs for a free trailer:)

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wow what a find. Just whatever you do don't call it a Magna to another Verada owner they go off.

Yeh, already found that out. A bit like calling a Calais a commodore:)