Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Australia Day what are you doing?

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Its how Joolia wants us to talk.

Funny I must have missed that order by our dear leader. You're just making shyte up aren't you:) Not that I like her voice by any means.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Nothing. Bogan infestation day isn't a reason for celebration.

Oh, don't you know it's patriotic to wear temporary Aussie tattoos whilst waving an Australian flag and wearing either a t-shirt or singlet with the flag on it (all made in China or Taiwan or similiar) whilst drinking crap beer and eating burnt sausages.....:p

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Well to end a day, I lowered my car with struts and springs with Dirbatua, and then went to a no-tap bowling competition.

Other than that.. nothing

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01

Last edited by a moderator:

somefool

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
1991 VN 'S', 1997 Ford Laser 1.6
"contrib-ute? nah i got a holden ute" -hahahahha
it sucks there is so many people like that :(

"Australia Day, 26 January, is the anniversary of the arrival of the First Fleet of 11 convict ships from Great Britain, and the raising of the Union Jack at Sydney Cove by its commander Captain Arthur Phillip, in 1788"

i just can't feel jubilant and happy about that. it's the day we essentially 'took' the country from the Aboriginals. IMO
Taking is stealing. and Stealing is bad.

but cos im a hypocrite, i do love this country. and almost every aspect of it.

Today some mates and myself took a trip up to moonta for beach and BBQ time. Good catch up time since being overseas just arriving back a few days ago.
i didn't partake in the wearing of the tattoos, the chanting of OI, or the wearing of the flag like a cape.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
"contrib-ute? nah i got a holden ute" -hahahahha
it sucks there is so many people like that :(

"Australia Day, 26 January, is the anniversary of the arrival of the First Fleet of 11 convict ships from Great Britain, and the raising of the Union Jack at Sydney Cove by its commander Captain Arthur Phillip, in 1788"

i just can't feel jubilant and happy about that. it's the day we essentially 'took' the country from the Aboriginals. IMO
Taking is stealing. and Stealing is bad.

but cos im a hypocrite, i do love this country. and almost every aspect of it.

Today some mates and myself took a trip up to moonta for beach and BBQ time. Good catch up time since being overseas just arriving back a few days ago.
i didn't partake in the wearing of the tattoos, the chanting of OI, or the wearing of the flag like a cape.

It doesn't make you a hypocrite. You can still appreciate stolen goods;) Invasion Day works for me. In fact I didn't thieve it, I am just receiving it and the Aboriginals next door asked us over for a BBQ today but we were having our own. Their kids are over here almost every day and it's great to have young'uns around again. All my kids are getting big.

somefool

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
1991 VN 'S', 1997 Ford Laser 1.6
hmm Invasion Day - that fits very well
so does bogan infestation day.

also, yes- the toilet block stank of weed there.
"getting in the aussie spirit" as it were to my cubicle neighbor- hehe

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car

It's not our fault that the Aboriginals were in our country before we got here! If only the red coats had have dealt with the problem back then!

Jarrad

Sherminator
Reaction score
Members Ride
Silver Ex Cop VX Wagon
F##Ken got outa bed at 2 in the F##Ken arvo cranked up tripple J, wen outside ad a ciggie wen back inside and made a cuppa.
F##Ken mate up the road rings me and recons he pik'd up is new commy so i sez to im "F##K ya C##T do a skid" e told ta get F##Ked and go get my F##Ken arse up ere.
so i put on me thongs an lit a durry and walked up the F##Ken road turn'd th courner and there the F##Ken thing was his F##Ken newy, 100% original vc commy so i said to im " at thing F##Ken sticks out like dogs balls at thing" e said aer mate.
en we took the F##Ken skid wheels outa the boot an off the back seat, put some F##Ken nice mags on er.
then i went a for a F##Ken birl up the servo round the corner to get a pack of smokes had a chat with sum fella bout somefin then ####en drove back to mi mates place an said "F##K mate is thing starts ta shake at 190" e said F##K up C##T if it got ta 190 the F##Ken panels ould fly off.
then we ad a cuppa n **** after at is old man com ome an i said "im off C##T" mate said er ill give ya a ring later aye.

Absolute GOLD!!!