Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aye what Sponsor A Drift Chick?

Towcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
All I can say is she hasn't really provided a very good business plan on how the sponsorship will be used, the expected return for the sponsor, of how she will progress to the elite level.

I want to ride dressage and represent my country at the Olympics, but unless I win lotto and can afford to import a warm blood worth as much as a Veyron it isn't going to happen.

Just because you want something doesn't mean you have the talent to do it. Proving yourself in a sport takes sacrifice and putting yourself out there and throwing everything you have at it, eat baked beans every day to save up for the next part you need etc.

The go out and show what you can do with nothing, that will prove what you can do with good equipment.

I don't have a warm blood, I have a Clydesdale cross. I have what I can afford and rely on my good training methods and my coaches advise to get up and beat horses worth more than a house!

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
She should be going around her town looking for local sponsors. She shouldn't be asking for sponsors so she can buy parts for her car to try and become better. I'd say she's drifting as a hobby and isn't aware hobbies can sometimes cost a lot. Hope she's not hoping for a big company to find her.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I am a professional gamer, that works off sponsorship and viewing numbers. In this world, tits > skills.

We have a few girls in our roster, and theyre fantastic players. But we dont get any money untill they start streaming with a low cut top.

Cars and gaming are both male dominated worlds, as soon as a girl appears, people fall over their tongues. Is it annoying as a male to see them use sex to get what they want? Sure, but if I could get my nuts out and people went crazy, id be wearing the tightest undies with a hole in them.

The only thing thats different, is shes made the stupid mistake of doing it via gumtree and is going to get every creep under the sun messaging her.

Last edited:

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Should see if Durex condoms will sponsor her....
They have been looking after her so far....

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Actually I often wonder why those grid girls even have jobs. What is their purpose? Does someone ring up an agency and say "hey, I need a bunch of slutty bitches in tight spandex to strut around with their tits out and do SFA else."
Same with the F1, what is the point of all the girls at the end, who's job is to just look nice and applaud as the 3 winners go up the podium. why? do they get to gang bang them all afterwards because that would make sense?

you'd be surprised, some of them are part time drivers or they are wives/family members.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Well , at least she's giving it a go to get some sponsorship , probably in the wrong place ,and way , kudos to her though .

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty

Biznatch303

Pew Pew Lasers
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR Ute/ 16 MQ Triton
"looking to get a leg up within drifting"

MUST...... NOT....... LAUGH

ari666