Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BA XR6 Turbo

F

FPVT6

Yes i will be modding for more grunt.next is Auto rebuild and larger converter and then replace the unichip computer with CAPA edit and change the acutator swing valve,Bigger front mount cooler and retune with about 16+ psi of boost.Should be good for about 500hp at the treads.Then it will be a true 11 sec family car that my wife drives. :yeah:

calaisman

P.I.M.P.
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs acclaim
may be a ford but hey....i love it

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Turbo Xr Ba

BA the only model ford has ever got right. Nice work for a FALCON... all the best.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I don't mind, BA'a are cool !, I agree it's the only Ford to have, it's so cool I almost count it as a Holden :).

The newer Commodores are poxy and don't come in cool colours like the BA's do (get with the times Holden! stop painting your sports cars in old mans colours) (except that light blue on the VZ that's hot) I'll buy a BA one day. XY's were ok too but BA's are choice

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
not a bad car considern its on a justcommodores web site but i like it very tuff lookn

B

BOV

Awesome car, if the petrol wasnt such a rip off id prolly buy one myself.

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.2ltr car
nice ford turbo. The VL turbo of the modern era.

Its dissapointing to see predictable ford bashing. Granted fords arent our favored cars but at least its a performace car, and we gotta have something fast to race against at the traffic lights.