Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

back from the bush

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
k those of you who know me (if there is any BAHAHAHAH) will have noticed ive not been around for awhile.

ive been working at the new gold mine in boddington. its a fricken tops job hey. its expected to be twice the size of the super pit in kal and maybe even bigger. at the induction they told us its the biggest untapped gold reserve in the world!!! thats fricken wicked. im so rapt to be involved in somthing so HUGE for lille ole double you aye.

not to mention the amount of money im earning atm. all my accomodation food and travel is paid for and get to have EVERY weekend off. apparently its one of the most wanted mining jobs in double you cause of the hours and money we on. i love it. like i said its exciting to be involved in something so huge.

so yea im back for the weekend. JC still rocks. lots of nice new cars for me too look at and still the same ole crap that i love to read.

its good to see yas all again n welcome to those of you who are new.

VNDOUBLES we still need to organize this bunners cruise, but yea like above states ive been flat out mate, so well suss it in the next couple. unless its already been done lol.

like the new thanx thingy too mods.

i missed yas. i really did. :rofl:

TigerVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Commodore
Welcome back Mike. I didn't realise that you had gone actually until you mentioned it. I haven't heard much from Lish either.
Do things like the Beaconsfield mine drama make you think twice about your job?
Sounds like you are enjoying it anyway. Maybe you'll be able to get that Clubby now.

Chris.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
goddamn westralians..... oh well...
yeah last I heard from you was when you got dicked over a back injury or somethin. well hope this job works for ya fricken lucky SOB

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
yay. looks like the mod team will be busy cleaning up late-night rubbish again.

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
TigerVX said:
Welcome back Mike. I didn't realise that you had gone actually until you mentioned it. I haven't heard much from Lish either.
Do things like the Beaconsfield mine drama make you think twice about your job?
Sounds like you are enjoying it anyway. Maybe you'll be able to get that Clubby now.

Chris.

cheers mate. yea i thought about the clubby but are now looking towards a maloo lol. yea lish aint been on for awhile either we have both been flat out for the past couple. and the beaconsfeild drama dnt bother me as we aint going underground lol lol all open cut for this one!!! thanx again mate

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
TheForgotten said:
goddamn westralians..... oh well...
yeah last I heard from you was when you got dicked over a back injury or somethin. well hope this job works for ya fricken lucky SOB

yea the back prob got sorted thank FUK. and yea this job looks like the one thats gonna set us up for life. the mines got a lifetime of 17-20 yrs so they tell us. lovin it

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
vlv8vic said:
yay. looks like the mod team will be busy cleaning up late-night rubbish again.

pmsl yea mate ya will.

80shovelead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais, VS Exec, VL Exec
hi mike good to hear you're back on your feet again. What about the v8 vl you had as a secret.