Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

badges on or off?

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
yeah has anyone removed the small "executive" badge if you have an executive, on the boot lid, its small and it looks like it'd be a bugger to try and get off!

S

sassy_41

It is easy to take off it held on by double sided tipe stuff, i just picked the badge off with my nail, its easier to get off then the chrome badges

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
damez said:
yeah has anyone removed the small "executive" badge if you have an executive, on the boot lid, its small and it looks like it'd be a bugger to try and get off!????????????

If u mean this 1,easy,lift it up with your nail and pull it out then clean the area with prepsol/cream polish.

Last edited:

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
BANGERS88 said:
yeah has anyone removed the small "executive" badge if you have an executive, on the boot lid, its small and it looks like it'd be a bugger to try and get off!

Its extremely esy to get it off. i just used an old credit card to get it off, then used a rag and eucalyptus oil to get the rest of the black stuff off. takes about 2 mins.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
yeh do a search for it, plenty of help available

Dave_4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Belina Series 2
Yer the bac leave the two lion ones on, but take all the others off, i took the "holden" and "berlina" ones off the back and it looks mad, use da heat gun with some thick fishing line so all da clue comes off then u might need to cut and polish where the badges were.

MJR_VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Comm Vr Exec
My badges were off when I got the car looks heaps better with the off though they left the commodore side writing on with is near the indicater.

5600RPM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8
My car has only the 2 lion badges on. I bought it that way, and the absence of the side panel and read panel badges dosent worry me. I think it does look better. Im thinking of changing the VR lion badges to the 1990s HSV badges...u know...the one with the lion and the racing helmet.

So ill be going from the standard VR badge to this

1b_1_b.jpg

Thats jsut one of the improvements ive got lined up for my 'dore.