Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

banned from Car Wash

sexcvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn
i took my VN to my local car wash today and started to wash it, this old guy that owns the join came over an told me to leave cause there was to much mud on my car. Only 1 side of the mudie its was ****e all but he decided to go over an turn the water off at my cubical. He told me that its against the law to was mud in the car wash and that he will be fined!?!.

ive got a feeling he just doesnt want to pay to get the drains cleaned like hes ment to. My next point would be Where do i go to wash my car if i canot use a car wash? i anit washing mud off with a freaken bucket.

anywayz long story short ive been told not to come back to the car wash cause i made a mess there..... (the ground got muddie)

any advice if im alowed to wash mud off there? or were i can? truckie stop wash? im not sure any feed back will be good thnx. soz for typen lots

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Bad luck mate. i cant c why u wouldnt be allowed to wash the mud off there man, at my local car wash i see some VERY muddy 4x4's come in and wash off. even if the mud did go into the drains eventually the water would get rid of it. Maybe u jst got unlucky hey.

totality

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina wagon 5.0 litre
just go to another car wash....
they guy was probably just bein a prick....

sexcvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn
just that its so close to my join, i meen there are other ones i can go to but i shouldnt have too. ive been trying to find out if there is a law against washing mud in there..... not haven much luck

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Ummmm WTF?! Isn't that what car washes are for?! To wash dirt off cars?! What does the old prick think, people with sparkly clean cars are going to come in and pay the silly bastard money to wash their clean cars? Stupid old fart. I hope he goes broke and loses his house.

sexcvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn
well bro ur in Vic so am i His car wash is in Keilor Road Essendon hes a old Italian guy. i could of sat there an yelled an screamed but the misses was geting upset... so maybe tonite ill go back muddier than eva (and thinking bout the safety of the fishes at the same time). he does have a camera setup there but its not like washing mud can be illegal i still belive i have the law on my side. oohhh and he did says i was on his property how can it be his land if hes renting it from the council?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Get him to get stuffed. I am in ferntree gully, there is always mud on the ground when i go to mine, but i chuck a dollar in there and hose it all down the drain. Doesn't bother me paying a dollar to do that, because at the car wash i go to, they let you use your bucket and sponge, there are even signs up saying you can, so i always know my car will be sparkling when i drive out.

sexcvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn
thnx for ur input cobe ive got a few idea's for tonight all LEGAL of cause sept for the one that involves instant set cement.

av a good nite mate c ya

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Hahahahahaha go forth and do your work!! Good luck.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
take a crap in one of the bays.
then tell him to clean it.