Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

banned from Car Wash

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
thats bullcrap mate just keep washing your car there. unless its signed that you cant do it. whats he gunna do, hit you? turn off all the taps? lol

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
At my car wash you are not aloud to take muddy cars through the automatic car wash, but you can defiantly wash them in the manual bays.

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
just ring the local council and see if he is bull****ting about getting fined, and if he is then go pour the kwikset:thumbsup:

Brucefromruse

CRAVEN MOORHEAD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive s2
well if you speak like you spell ,then being an old fart i would have p***ed you off also.however just do it and tell em 2 p*** orf!!!

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
well bro ur in Vic so am i His car wash is in Keilor Road Essendon hes a old Italian guy. i could of sat there an yelled an screamed but the misses was geting upset... so maybe tonite ill go back muddier than eva (and thinking bout the safety of the fishes at the same time). he does have a camera setup there but its not like washing mud can be illegal i still belive i have the law on my side. oohhh and he did says i was on his property how can it be his land if hes renting it from the council?

HaHaHa,that Ahole has always been a prick.Its wouldnt be the first time he has copped a smack in the mouth.Bout 9 years ago a friend of mines missus got abused by him so he went around there and kicked his butt(big black Kiwi).He got about two years prison for the pleasure but he didnt mind too much.Thats where i met him(prison).just go back when he isnt around and spread the mud around.:thumbsup:

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
well if you speak like you spell ,then being an old fart i would have p***ed you off also.however just do it and tell em 2 p*** orf!!!

You can't talk, your grammer is all over the shop.

ah, dont start this crap again. one thread already had to be cleaned up because of a grammar argument.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
get all your mates together and muddie the **** outta ya cars then all rock up at night time was ya cars and leave it in a **** fight no like you can get into trouble lol Make sure the muds on the car not in bags in the boot and he cant do anything about it, unless he closes the place over night. Or take a hack saw and saw the brush ends off like someone did to the one here on the goldcoast. Went to go wash the car the other night and all had been done. I giggled for a bit but then couldnt wash my car.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
ah, dont start this crap again. one thread already had to be cleaned up because of a grammar argument.

What he said:thumbsup:

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
well bro ur in Vic so am i His car wash is in Keilor Road Essendon hes a old Italian guy. i could of sat there an yelled an screamed but the misses was geting upset... so maybe tonite ill go back muddier than eva (and thinking bout the safety of the fishes at the same time). he does have a camera setup there but its not like washing mud can be illegal i still belive i have the law on my side. oohhh and he did says i was on his property how can it be his land if hes renting it from the council?

He's probably a washed up old commie....