Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

banned from Car Wash

zapper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Ummmm WTF?! Isn't that what car washes are for?! To wash dirt off cars?! What does the old prick think, people with sparkly clean cars are going to come in and pay the silly bastard money to wash their clean cars? Stupid old fart. I hope he goes broke and loses his house.

i fully agree.a car wash is a car wash.go after hours and wash it.when he gets there in the morning he will have a surprise..lol

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
You can't talk, your grammer is all over the shop.

Grammar :p lol

Some guy that comes into my servo samples soil for a living and he can only wash his ute outside of carwash hours because most kick him out as they don't allow commercial vehicles or for the mud excuse... So it is quite common.

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
He's probably a washed up old commie....

although your talking about communists.... the fact it says he's a car, and a commodore(commie) and its talking about washing makes this,

ACCIDENTIAL POST OF THE DAY!

hahah nice one bud!

aZk.

Slow_Az

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY s11 Cosmo "S"
2 car wash joints near where i work. one doesn't allow bucket washing, other does except on saturday and sunday between 9am-5pm. i know which one i take mine to for a wash. it's become a friday night ritual. (arvo shift worker)

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
the other day i was takin the car for a wash and there was a huge cue. but he does a good job so i waited. couple of minutes pass and a bloody massive muddy crane rocks up. The only concern the owner had was if it would fit in or not. other then that he said knock yaself out. the guy was there for over an hr. i had done mine and driven past an hour later and he was still there! nice little earner i'd say lol

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
In my old VH I went thrashin out the salt flats after it rained....had heaps of fun....there was mud everywhere on it.....went through the car wash and washed it all off. It left a huuuge mess and I left without cleaning it up (after driving off and seeing how much was there I thought about going back to wash it down, but I figured it would give the car wash attendant sumfin to do)......but yeah anyways I got bored and went back out the salt flats for a little while longer, then on my way home I went to the car wash again...there's 5 manual bays and there was a lineup of cars.....as I got closer I saw that no one was in the bay which I was in eariler....got closer and saw it was still full of mud haha....then to top it off some other driver which was walking around while he was waiting came up to my window and started a convo, saying how disgusted he was about the bay full of mud, and how someone had driven off and left it all there. It was hard keeping a straight face lol. :thumbsup:

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I used to be a car wash attendant, you know, clean the bays, empty the vacs, fix machines, organise refunds from the damned change machine.

We used to have a bay specially positioned so earth moving equipment and trucks could navigate into it without having to initiate 500 point turns. The pit setup caught the "sludge" and let most of the water and some dirt pass through (sludge being dirt and some grease)

My other job (for a good amount of extra pay) was to get a wheelbarrow and a shovel and empty the pits out, about 10 chockes wheelbarrow loads per bay, it needed doing at least once a quarter, (AT LEAST)

That guy i'd say is just a lazy sod, if they had the correct installation they would not have to worry so much about the drainage.

Matt0

Reaction score
When my local car wash was experimenting with recycled water setups, someone had come through the wash at some stage and washed their 4wd and trailer which was covered in cow crap. I went through and washed my car and noticed something not right about the smell of the place and the greasyness of the water. I ended up washing the car again but at home that night under the cover of darkness...

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
wat a basted complain saying its rasism coz your an aussie....

or go get a couple of mates with utes go get a few loads of dirt and dump it in his car wash bay after hours