Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Battlefield 3 Beta

DAZ60L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Sure thing mate.....don't flame people for there personal opinion. Because I still have a working 20gig ps3 in the spare room that work perfectly fine....and a $900 pc that competes on mw3 or bf3 or crisis 2 or some game like that for any more than 10 minutes my arse.... My video card almost cost that in my pc.... The point I was making was that the reason why ps3 or Xbox is so popular is that you can have a 12 year old kid play the **** out of them and can compete as long as the net connection is good..... On a pc you need to be up on technology to compete on a high level and that's my opinion

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Sure thing mate.....don't flame people for there personal opinion. Because I still have a working 20gig ps3 in the spare room that work perfectly fine....and a $900 pc that competes on mw3 or bf3 or crisis 2 or some game like that for any more than 10 minutes my arse.... My video card almost cost that in my pc.... The point I was making was that the reason why ps3 or Xbox is so popular is that you can have a 12 year old kid play the **** out of them and can compete as long as the net connection is good..... On a pc you need to be up on technology to compete on a high level and that's my opinion

Mate my PC which as I said cost $900, DOES play Crysis 2 and BF3 on MAX resolution, and it does so with no lag whatsoever. I played for about 4 hours when I got Crysis 2, on max resolution, and the computer never came close to overheating, its called building a good system. As for BF3, I played basically the whole single-player campaign in one sitting, again in MAX resolution, no probs for it.

But yes I agree that the console is easier, plug in to the wall and away you go, whereas I built my system myself, which is the reason I have pretty damn good parts for the price.

But at the end of the day, I still need a PC to do other stuff like net browsing, and uni work, and I'll probably still have this PC long after the PS3 and Xbox 360 are obsolete systems.

But you of course are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Can't do this in MW3... :)

[youtube]FOaGhE_sejI[/youtube]

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Jesterarts in Battlelog - PC

Nitronic_12

Loser of the loser flyby
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Wagon
Nitronic_12 in Battlelog for PC

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Have to organise a time to play, thinking about resetting my account to start over again.........getting boring now.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Should start a JCCC Platoon... :)