Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bazza the backyard burnout beast

mat vsII

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK statesman 5.7, VS exec TURBO
the only thing wrong with that first burnout i done was that the tire blew out 20 seconds in so the whole burnout was just one tire smoking.
:driving:

BURNOUT BAZZA

BEAST260
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 XR8 Ute
the only thing wrong with that first burnout i done was that the tire blew out 20 seconds in so the whole burnout was just one tire smoking.
:driving:

heh yeah i did notice that. still better car control then woods. i cant wait to drive bazza at winton.

INVSBL

Lazyboy Productions
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VY V8 BERLINA WAGON, 180SX TYPE X, LR DEFENDER 90
this thread has so much win in it

u guys should bridge the zaust at the center of the car, and hav the turbo sticking out the middle, just behind the badge :p

paint looks good aswell :p

BURNOUT BAZZA

BEAST260
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 XR8 Ute
this thread has so much win in it

u guys should bridge the zaust at the center of the car, and hav the turbo sticking out the middle, just behind the badge :p

paint looks good aswell :p

Thanks man. the turbo idea sounds good. would do it if i won the 53 mill on tues night :p lol it will be back upa running soon.

mat vsII

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK statesman 5.7, VS exec TURBO
I’ve seen the set ups with the turbo in front of the motor and they look pretty neat. But if the turbo makes boost and it all goes well then it will probably stay as it is. Maybe if we have a lot of spare time and decide to do it all properly we mite change it but for now we are just keeping it simple

BURNOUT BAZZA

BEAST260
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 XR8 Ute
All right Finally got the latest vid up of bazza... even though its back from winton last year... was sick of trying to get all the footage so made this out of the footage i had.

EVOLUTION OF BAZZA

woodywoodpeckerin02

Get An ECOTEC Turbo Up Ya
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Members Ride
VK Calais 5.7
heres a vid i just put together of mat doing a burnout in bazza at easternats.. think he does a better job then woods lol

ok but we havent seen mutch of your skids rob all you seemed to do is a little stand still then lots of hoops witch drouned the engine and thus no smoke carnt say mutch for car control there