Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

beat this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
my luck hey. 2 months ago....
thursday remove rear muffler... sounds awesome. the following wednesday EPA too loud, fix it!

last night, 7 30 pm, finished putting in ultra lows in the ute ( vu ss)
9 30, booze bus, pulled over and checked for RW.
70mm at exhaust. need 100,
now i got a big pretty yellow sticker on my car.

can anyone have worse luck than me?

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
you got 2 defects? i think breaking a whole six pack is worse luck
all it takes is the old spring back in (20 mins) and away you go once the defects cleared (then you can either put the ultra lows back in or not)

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
Nah not the 2 defects . Jus the fact it only lasted so little time

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
Shouldn't have been too loud and should have been legal height.

_kleenex2.jpg

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
I'll ask it once again, 'Point of thread?'
Call Lifeline- They care.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Geez thats rough, my VS has a straight pipe from the cat back and hasn't been defected....been through plenty of RBT's

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I think it comes down to where you live.These clowns around Tamworth here in NSW, with their cowboy hats, boots and their B n S commy utes,these guys all run straight through exhaust systems with no mufflers,no nothing,they are as noisy as hell,and these guys never get defected or booked. They dont sound any good either,they sound like absolute crap.They just make a big horrible noise. Its just like the big aerials they fit to them that look so crappy and out of place..Some of these guys even think their utes "supposedly" look like a truck ,and they fit side marker lights and truck mud flaps, pfff..As I said at the start of my post,I reckon it comes down to where you live.The drivers around Tamworth are a joke,absolutely no idea on most road rules,and 90% drive like it and never get booked for anything.No one indicates properly ,especially when exiting roundabouts.They dont take any notice of lane markings and will just cut stright across on you at any time,or drive across traffic islands etc.Everyone around here drives whilst talking on mobile phones,theres even a couple of school zones that have people going through them at 70 -80 and nothing ever gets done,the coppers are never there to check speeds etc.It seems like they'd much prefer to pull over some poor young bloke whos car is a 1 cm to low,or book them for an exhaust system thats a little bit noisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.