Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Being single in 2011-let the freakshow begin

KimiClaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series II, VT Commodore Series II
sounds like he strings girls along with marriage talk so he can quench his physical lusts, when they call him out he dumps them.... good riddance...

Funnily enough, the first one fell pregnant to his mate while they were together and the 2nd one left him because she couldnt handle him when he drinks... he hasnt dumped either...

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
wow this threads going... into my east coast escape... the things to say...

going through a nsw town in the middle of nowhere pulled up at 3am to a servo with a 24 hour diner to find a hot girl working behind the counter. Didnt need fuel just needed to stretch legs, she asks about my car, comes out checks it out..... next thing she's cooked me dinner... sits next to me gets real friendly im wondering where this going, another car rocks up she runs back to the kitchen.. turns out the owner come to check on her... haha i wonder why hehe.

and then theres tonight. and im feeling like a massive bastard. why?

Went to club (not saying the town im in atm)... having fun lots of girls... my mate hooks up with the hottest girl there..... next hottest girl sits next to me we talk... turns out her sister and her friends who im thinking of talking to are after drugs... so im like f*** that... go to bar get another drink come back talk to this girl and then realise she's into me. i've had 20+ drinks at this point.... just chilling... things get to the point I get my mate at the bar to let me mix some custom drinks. 5m later she's real familiar and starts to kiss me.

She runs her hand up me and i notice a ring. I ask her. Married.

Got the F*** out of there. Feel like a total bastard.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
3 years ago, I met this guy, absolutely gorgeous, we hit it off, then he tells me hes come out of a 2.5 year relationship and that he was engaged and still isnt over her... We stay friends anyway, after a few weeks start kissing and stuff and get together than he says Im too young for him and gets with a girl 1 year older than me a week later.

6 weeks ago, they break up and they were also engaged... Im there for him from the day they broke up, Im involved with his family, we're clearly more than just friends to everyone around us and we did have a few benefits... But once again I'm too young for him to date..

Wednesday night we go for a drive and we pick up this girl hes been chatting up on facebook... I get a bit jealous, me and him have a fight over it, then 2 days later I go back to his place to pick him up for a drs appointment and shes still there and now they are together 'but nothing happened for 2 days it wasnt until I chucked a **** at him yesterday that they got together'... Also this girl is 2 years younger than I am!

Lesson learned. Someones gonna be shocked when Im not there for him when this one and him break up.

PS sorry about the rant...

I met a girl a long time ago. She was Pentecostal, a full-on Bible Thumper, but we got on well and she never preached to me. We had been going out for about 2 years, a part time live apart relationship where we probably stayed at each others homes twice a week.

She stunned me one day when she decided she was repentant for her sinful life with me, and wanted to 'get back to her christian roots', and since I am not a believer, I wasn't a suitable partner for her. I know for a fact she was seeing someone else, although she denied it. I have friends that saw things... I even know exactly who he was, and when and where she was seeing him. Que sera sera. If you love something.. let it go..

A few months later, I had moved on and had another partner, who was living with me, and I got a call out of the blue.. she wanted me to hook up with her one night for a bit of the old fun.. it seems the other guy had lost interest, and she had gotten horny.

She knew I was attached again and saw it as a bit of fun with no commitment. She still doesn't understand why I never spoke to her again. Hypocrite. Not a good advertisement for 'Christian Decency'.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Not 2011, but I think the freakshow is still running.
Just curious how people met their partners, either following divorce or before.