Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bendix or Ferodos?!

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Just fitted the new Bendix CT's to the VY. They are ceramic now, very low dust, no noise.
$70 at Autobarn.

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
I recently bought Ferodo pads and then replaced them with Bendix a few weeks later because I didn't like cleaning my wheels nearly every day. There was nothing wrong with the pads performance just overly dusty.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Please let us know how they go mate
Just fitted the new Bendix CT's to the VY. They are ceramic now, very low dust, no noise.
$70 at Autobarn.

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Please let us know how they go mate

Yeah Pete, will do. I've had them on for around six weeks and there is no dust, no noise and they seem to stop the car well.
This pay, I'm getting the same for the front so that will be the big test, when I have them all round and the fronts doing most of the work.
BTW, I still have the factory rotors on which aren't too bad, but obviously have seen better days. Yet despite that, there is still no noise.

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
OK, update for VSPETE: I installed the same Bendix general CT's on the front yesterday and noticed a remarkable difference in stopping ability. Honestly, the feel of the pedal is great and if I brake hard, like when I was testing them, it gets the ABS pulsating even on bitumen. With the old pads I would really have to 'stand' on the pedal for this to occur, but now the pads bite really well. No noise, no dust. Awesome!

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
I Have Ferodos On the VX, EXTREMELY Dusty. But Still very good stopping power.
Bendix have next to No Dust i have fitted to the VY, And Has the titanium strip and grips just that little bit quicker.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
OK, update for VSPETE: I installed the same Bendix general CT's on the front yesterday and noticed a remarkable difference in stopping ability. Honestly, the feel of the pedal is great and if I brake hard, like when I was testing them, it gets the ABS pulsating even on bitumen. With the old pads I would really have to 'stand' on the pedal for this to occur, but now the pads bite really well. No noise, no dust. Awesome!

Thanks for the feedback mate sounds sweet as.