Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ben's Vy senator

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
thinking of polishing her today bored **** less my misses on bed rest been playing with my 7 month old daughter all morning being lazy and weather is good

awesome pic of ur daughter in the back!!!!

_senator_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hsv Vy senator s2 & Vt s2 5.7 calais
man these photos are old this is when i got it lol and still auto ha ha

_senator_

Reaction score
Members Ride
well should really update this ey so here goes really wanted a manual and i loved the senator especially the vy series as i loved the lines and chrome
so after a year the power was hell **** so i thought nah just needs manual lol so on that rash decision i hit buy now on a conversion and over 3 nights i smashed it out

yep got carried away lol conversion went pretty smoothly but was a majour pain in arse though thought better do hd clutch while at it and rip shift and be done with it!!!!
i tryed to start with a manual computer and it wouldnt start plugged the auto comp back in car went bazerk with all these crazy warnings lol and was fun to drive but 3.08 diff sucked balls was like 900rpm 6th gear on m7 lol...... So next day went to smithfield round corner from work got diff rebuilt with harrop 3.9 diff gears new lsd ( should of gone trutrak or kaaz will soon)

Then was much much better but still sluggish i thought for mods considering i had already got stock hsv extractors with 100cell cats and dual 2 1/2 inch x force system thought go more harder oh well thought get her tuned so got a dus speed otr from steve (highly recomend ey) he fitted $600 later i had this

GKW

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV & 1999 VT SS SII
Looks even better in the flesh....Goes like a scolded cat too.

_senator_

Reaction score
Members Ride
pretty happy next day was tuned wow what a difference car just came alive i was more than happy for a about 2 months lol but i thought hey get stuck into the some opt extras so i got a hsv gps system
yeah so pretty stoked with that so far though my engine bay is ugly as hell now so got my spray gun out and layed down some paint

_senator_

Reaction score
Members Ride
now i was pretty happy ey then along came greg as he did this bluetooth button for me using orig parts spliced with a ck-100 if u have a vy vz get this done one of my fav mods its unreal anyway
after tossing up wether to do or not with lighting i thought ### it it may aswell end results pretty good i reakon

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
wow bet you're stoked with it!

green ps?? how do you manage to own and drive a car like this on your greens ?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

_senator_

Reaction score
Members Ride
then just couldnt help myself had to get a big arse cam only problem is i need new extractors and exhaust so that be done before x-mas with hurricane system 1 7/8 extractors new 100 cell cats and dual 3 inch but for now this is her sound but should sound better with new exhaust

_senator_

Reaction score
Members Ride
and a few love o shots

And all this car for my son when his 25 as i almost lost him 3 times and lived in hospital for 3 and on off for another 3 months due to him being a premmie this was how i dealt with the situation and gave me something to talk to him about at night

he turned 1 a little while back so proud now he smashing the nuggets and fighting with his big sister

as for my girl lol gotta love a vy lol