Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Berlina Wagon Quick Question

Shaggin wagon 69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Wagon 06
Hey, I am just wondering if any there were any factory manual VS V6 Berlina Wagon's made by holden? I'm just curious because i'm still on my p1s and kinda want one and don't want to search around for something that doesn't exist ahahaha. Cheers! :p (P.S S.A laws so no high power for me :cry: )

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Berlina's were higher spec trim, so they only came with auto's much like the Calais. I believe that the manual could only be optioned in Exec's and HSVs by the time the VS came along.

Berlina wagons are kinda rare, manual wagons are damn rare, so any chance of you finding one if it did exist would be pretty slim.

Shaggin wagon 69

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Wagon 06
Berlina's were higher spec trim, so they only came with auto's much like the Calais. I believe that the manual could only be optioned in Exec's and HSVs by the time the VS came along.

Berlina wagons are kinda rare, manual wagons are damn rare, so any chance of you finding one if it did exist would be pretty slim.

Thanks alot man, I guess i will have to do a conversion if i find a good auto one!