Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bermuda Blue VT Calais

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Looks good man!

But shouldn't it be in park? haha

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Looks good man!

But shouldn't it be in park? haha

Meh, park's for pussies. Lol. Head unit screen hits stick when you eject disc when its in park.

Last edited:

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Love your car mate, Very clean and tidy

O do i wish i could do a audio install that clean without paying someone hundreds or thousands

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
Love your car mate, Very clean and tidy

O do i wish i could do a audio install that clean without paying someone hundreds or thousands

Thanks bud, just practice and trial and error.

legdin

Reaction score
beautiful looking vt mate. quick question... where did you get you intake piping from?

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
beautiful looking vt mate. quick question... where did you get you intake piping from?

Thanks matey. It's just a 45 degree s/steel bend I got from my local exhaust shop, which I polished, and a couple of silicone joiners from Supercheap.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking good mate, How did you do the install for the boot boxes? Do you get the right sound from your subs with the size of boxes?

They're MDF reinforced fibre glass with an internal volume of 1.2cu ft with the driver installed, which is pretty much bang on for the P2's. The left box hinges inward to access the jack and the amp rack hinges up to access the spare. Although I do need to put a couple of gas struts on there because it's fkn heavy.

crazyM3N-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Would you be able to post the measurements for the false floor? I made my own cut out and stuff to do it myself but I'm just interested in comparing my measurements to yours (Maybe a little diagram of how you did the hinges too if you wouldn't mind :D)

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
Would you be able to post the measurements for the false floor? I made my own cut out and stuff to do it myself but I'm just interested in comparing my measurements to yours (Maybe a little diagram of how you did the hinges too if you wouldn't mind :D)

It's not that simple bud. The floor is contoured around the sub enclosures so I don't have to remove them to get the spare out. It's in two sections. One, from just behind the shocker towers is attached to the floor, and the second section from the shocker towers to the rear of the boot is what hinges up. It uses a full length brass piano hinge and is fkn heavy to lift up.