Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

best chocolate

best chocolate

• Nestlé

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Cadbury

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Darrell Lea

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Lindt

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • dove

• Ferrero (Ferrero Rocher

• Whittakers

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Callebaut

• Guylian

• Haighs

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • woolies home brand, you ll love coles, black and gold, all the other cheap ****

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER. please specify

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Might be time for a GTA4 shootout

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Cadbury in AU from Tasmania doesn't have anti melting stuff in it. If it does then it's very little. If you eat Cadbury from the tropics will see that it's RUBBISH :). But overall. Taste on average over the entire range and value for your flavour no Chocolate anywhere in the world matches the Cadbury we have avaliabe here, we are very lucky :)

I went to Chocolate import shope a few months ago and it had all the Hersheys stuff that she had grown up eating, she actually started crying she was so happy!. So she bought almost everything the shop had:p and at the counter she said to the girl I'm SO happy I never thought I'd find this stuff here and you know what's funny this is all pretty **** compared to Cadbury, but I don't care! I just want to remember it :)

yeah when i was in the states i had to put up with that hersheys crap. i took some freddos and some other cadbury stuff over for my friends to try and they all loved it

not a fan of the new cadburys though. smaller blocks, and the pieces are larger so im eating it faster lol

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Yeah man they scammed us good with the larger blocks and less weight trick, didn't trick me but what can you do

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Whittakers all the way. ever since cadbury changed there recipe (with palm oil)it has been crap, it's suppose to make it softer....... won't buy it again.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I read that all the New Zealanders have been having a big cry about the recipie change and the move to the Tasmanian plant for your supplies:p. They said they changed it back to butterfat just to make you guys happy on the plain stuff! I did notice a slight change in the texture/flavour myself recently but it's still almost as good

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
We used chocolate from this mob at my old work...

Barry Callebaut

We used to order it in 20kg boxes (buttons) and melt it down for our chocolate drinks and chocolate shots.

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
cadbury blackforest that is off the chain love it actually i could go for some right now