Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best colour for a ve

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Same car, different angle.
3696_42567_2.jpg

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Same car, different angle.
3696_42567_2.jpg

YES! This is the colour I was looking for on google! This is the one I was talking about! I love this colour!

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
But Troy there's an endless supply of people wanting to waste money on V6 Commodores! :p lol

Says the man with the V6 :p

Albiet a veeeeery nice one.

ms_enj

Geek girls are sexy...
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega 60th Anniversary
Personally, I love the look of Evoke. To my eyes, it just suits the VE shape.

I settled for a Nitrate (i.e Silver) 60th Anniversary when I should have just held out a few weeks and gotten an Evoke one.

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
To the OP, do whatever the hell YOU want to do. Pick whatever colour YOU think is the best. It's your money and nobody can stop you spending (imo wasting) it so why go for a colour someone suggested on forum? Hell, go for Lambo green!!! :D

Apparently the paint has something to do with the engine according to rufys..

WTF are you smoking? Where did I say that?

Says the man with the V6 :p

Albiet a veeeeery nice one.

LOL!!! Yeah but mine's staying stock. Only money I've spent is $7 on a bee sting antenna (which I've since binned cause reception was crap), $200 on the sliding leather centre console lid, headlight protectors, genuine rubber mats front and rear and the wagon floor liner. And that's it! Perfect car for me. I'm not stopping anyone from money wasting mods. But it doesn't mean my opinion that they're a waste is any less valid than theirs. Each to their own is the way of the world and I'm all for it. But won't ever stop speaking my mind.

Personally, I love the look of Evoke. To my eyes, it just suits the VE shape.

I settled for a Nitrate (i.e Silver) 60th Anniversary when I should have just held out a few weeks and gotten an Evoke one.

Yeah - two things in life you should never settle for, your home and your car.

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Get wildfire orange like my ve ;) looks ####en sick

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
WTF are you smoking? Where did I say that?

You didn't say it but you were implying it. We all know you hate people modifying v6 engines.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
LOL!!! Yeah but mine's staying stock. Only money I've spent is $7 on a bee sting antenna (which I've since binned cause reception was crap), $200 on the sliding leather centre console lid, headlight protectors, genuine rubber mats front and rear and the wagon floor liner. And that's it! Perfect car for me. I'm not stopping anyone from money wasting mods. But it doesn't mean my opinion that they're a waste is any less valid than theirs. Each to their own is the way of the world and I'm all for it. But won't ever stop speaking my mind.

lol, mate, never stop speaking your mind. It'd be damned boring if all of us drove a Black SS Commodore because we were all the same. Plus yours is a Calais, it's gorgeous and perfect as is! Sportwagon is just a bonus :D

Yeah - two things in life you should never settle for, your home and your car.

I did the same, I settled for Nickel, wasn't my first choice in colour but I didn't have the luxury of time to wait for a white one that was a cop car lol. I almost got a red one, but just missed out. Must say, the Nickel is really growing on me.

I've always maintained, with cars and houses. It's not what you buy, it's what you make it.